Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Animal Cruelty or Population Control?

Is hunting to control the population of animals OK or is it just animal cruelty? Here are some animals that are hunted in North America and around the world. Check it out before you make up your mind! Back to Article

Neron
Neron wrote:
2014-06-04 19:49:41 -0700

There are pros and cons to both sides, but I think it's animal cruelty. How many humans can the world hold? Right now we're at 7 billion, and would you kill a human for population control?

harooonfsd
harooonfsd wrote:
2014-02-18 07:42:05 -0800

Have you heard of FavoriteWords.###? It welcomes people who want to develop themselves. A fascinating approach. Definitely, give it a try.

Terrorr
Terrorr wrote:
2013-11-20 08:46:28 -0800

i think people should look at cause and EFFECT before doing those things.

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:53:36 -0700

This is horrible! Angry those sea pups were babies! the way they kill these animals is not humane, killing animals at all is not humane. it just shows how horrible man is and how we need to better are selves so we don't ruin our world and the animals who live on it.

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-14 20:17:52 -0700

I hate when people kill or hurt animals .

Gawgusss Ashley
Gawgusss Ashley wrote:
2013-04-14 19:57:41 -0700

Come on people get a reality check. Killing these helpless animals is never the answer....

Morina16_2049316
Morina16_2049316 wrote:
2012-12-29 10:47:13 -0800

Why people hurting, killing animal its really break my heart. I can't not stand people that do mean thing to animals. May all animal abuser go to hell

jujulover
jujulover wrote:
2012-09-24 13:31:20 -0700

Whats up with people and killing animalsMad

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:51:46 -0700

NOOOO!!Why are they killing innocent creatures?!

americangirllover888
americangirllover888 wrote:
2012-09-23 17:08:18 -0700

This why they're going from a lot to a little.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-23 17:04:54 -0700

Why would they kill them? Cruelty to animals!!!! DX

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-09-23 08:19:37 -0700

its animal cruelty thats why their going extinct

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:34:05 -0700

I agree

bartlettsunshine
bartlettsunshine wrote:
2012-09-06 09:33:23 -0700

Oh my god. How is KILLING SEALS healthy?
It's KILLING them. They DIE! It's not healthy. How cruel!

Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332 wrote:
2012-06-13 02:19:06 -0700

Frown

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:26:02 -0700

Point being: I HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY SOOOO MUCH IM GONNA RAGE AT THE ABUSERS!!!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:20:50 -0700

Seriously,if u love animal cruelty,then get the HECK OUTTA MY PROFILE AND MY LIFE!!!

untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff wrote:
2012-04-14 12:01:19 -0700

I hate animal cruelty its wrong and if this keep's going on no animals will ever be on earth

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:52:00 -0700

I can't stand animal cruelty its just sad and wrong!!! Mad

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:47:23 -0700

Killing Harp Seals: For fur? Are you kidding?
Killing Deer: Only for population control
Killing Gray Wolves: Hello?! Endngered!

Have You Ever Worn Fur?

• Yeah, I wear it all the time.
  • No way! That is so horrible.
  • I've worn it once or twice but I won't ever again.
  • I haven't but I would if I could afford it.

Animal rights groups are expected to protest at the start of this year's seal cull in Canada.
Micro_orangutan-micro
We know that all-too-many animals are on the endangered species list – meaning there are very few...
Micro_pets_micro

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour