Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Protecting the Ecosystem or Animal Cruelty

Is hunting to control the population of animals OK or is it just animal cruelty? Here are some animals that are hunted in North America and around the world. Check it out before you make up your mind! Back to Article

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-08 00:22:23 -0700

even though they feel like they are protecting, they are still cruel to me. if you want to stop over population, make a law that like every alternate year, all families who have pets should neuter at least one of their pets. Frown

princessa911
princessa911 wrote:
2012-10-03 16:36:40 -0700

i think this si right to stop and watch the cruelty thats going on with animals

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-04-14 18:22:54 -0700

The europeans over hunted European beavers,therefore: animal abusers and hunters are stupid europeans who don't think straight!!!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-04-14 11:17:12 -0700

This is actually protecting the ecosystem. I am an animal lover, too, but I am also an earth protecter. This helps control overpopulation.

XD P3ACE
XD P3ACE wrote:
2012-02-28 18:07:13 -0800

alright hunting keeps the population undercontrolled but alot of ppl 'over hunt' so some animals kinda get endangered ok ABUSING ANIMALS really pplz y let the animals suffer i mean wat did they ever did to u??? EXACTLY ppl who abuse animals are MESSEED UP

RozenMaiden(:
RozenMaiden(: wrote:
2011-12-11 19:50:13 -0800

It's simple.... I haaaaate anyone that abuses animals, if i see an abuser I'll go ninja on them O.o

Young Flame
Young Flame wrote:
2011-08-27 10:33:05 -0700

I wonder who the four people are who disliked this...

MayaHes
MayaHes wrote:
2011-08-26 11:42:17 -0700

ive got 2 rescue dogs,2 other dogs and my 2
rescue cats...i luv animals!

MASTER RENE $$$
MASTER RENE $$$ wrote:
2011-08-26 11:38:56 -0700

really wish i had a dog

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-26 11:36:53 -0700

my dog is a rescue!!and i would kill myself for any kind of animal to live

bumblebee1000
bumblebee1000 wrote:
2011-08-26 11:34:30 -0700

i love all animals even the mean ones

NinaNina
NinaNina wrote:
2011-08-26 11:33:40 -0700

iLove Animals . They Are So Cute !!!

HannahTheMashMellow(:
HannahTheMashMellow(: wrote:
2011-08-26 11:32:19 -0700

I've worn fur but it was fakee . . .

MrGamerMan1324
MrGamerMan1324 wrote:
2011-06-01 21:45:48 -0700

Killing animals for over population is the most sickening thing I have heard in my life! I have enough problems with putting an animal down that is old but just killing perfectly healthy animals? The "humane" society is not humane. Killing animals because no one adopts them and they are overpopluating? How about building more shelters? This is just sickening I want to kill some ugly people just because they are ugly and humans are overpopulated and see how they like it.

Abby163
Abby163 wrote:
2011-05-17 12:02:31 -0700

so if u don't care, then u might as well die, cause animals produce food for us. so u might as well just DIE! Sad

Abby163
Abby163 wrote:
2011-05-17 12:00:33 -0700

and i really, REALLY love animals, so please help all the animals in the world. don't hurt them, help them... god had created them for us to love them! Sad

Abby163
Abby163 wrote:
2011-05-17 11:57:59 -0700

animal cruelty is just horrible very horrible,i mean really who would want to see a dog or any other animal get hurt or even DIE! please if u love animals then please help these poor animals. God created them so we could love them not hate them and kill them! Sad

~sporty*gal*12~
~sporty*gal*12~ wrote:
2011-05-15 11:18:46 -0700

i dont like animal cruelty and if a dog was ina an animal shelter and bout to b killed i would save its lifw and adopt it i think it is wrong to just kill it

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:18:59 -0700

When i'm an adult i'm gonna get an adult dog and a puppy so then the puppy can learn from the older one!

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-04-07 09:32:05 -0700

I hate animal cruetly i think it is horrble it is one of the worst thing that a human can do !!!

Have You Ever Worn Fur?

• Yeah, I wear it all the time.
  • No way! That is so horrible.
  • I've worn it once or twice but I won't ever again.
  • I haven't but I would if I could afford it.

France has always been chic, but lately it's the country du jour! As if playing host to the Canne...
Micro_pets_micro
It's smaller in size than California, but Japan houses more than three times the population. Get ...

Random in the forums

vir
vir posted in General:
Mention not. But I should appreciate you. You r really a gentle plus mental girl. Btw your favourite author ?
vir
vir posted in General:
But you people r really decent. Oh, your parents purchased gold :devil. Cool. So how's doing? Well did you get trigonometry in your 9th grade syllabus of maths?
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
We do the same thing as you guys haha! Mainly, we just burst crackers, but yeah there are family gatherings. :D  We buy gold too. c: It's a culture all over India.  And yeah, there is a difference in rituals and stuff, but it's because India is so diverse.  It's really not like that haha. People can be rude and decent, that has got nothing to do with where you live in the world. :3
vir
vir posted in General:
How do you people celebrate this festival? Yeah, ritual differences lies . I mean today the people of north used to purchase gold coins n etc etc; the things made from gold. It's like our tradition , I meant almost all the north peoples . But south Indians r very decent from the north people ( especially Punjabis).
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in General:
If you notice the title Vir, it says describe the profile picture above you. xD  And thanks, but I'm not bookish? Well, if you mean I read a lot, then yes I do, but I don't support bookish knowledge that much. c:  And thanks again xD  And describing the profile picture above me, a person's back?