having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! " name="description" />
Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's Having a New Baby

"My mom's having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:18:13 -0700

well ie been havin a hsrd life too but i dnt know how to do this dear dish thing lolsmile

-December-_2127156
-December-_2127156 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:23:38 -0700

This Article Is So Stupid[x

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-06-06 14:10:21 -0700

Havinn a younqerr sisteer or brother is cool cuz u get to yell at them and boss them around buh i dont have youger bros or sis Im the youngest...
so they get to tell me wht to dew UGH! buhh i dont listen

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-01 16:42:53 -0800

Abby, Abby, Abby, My mother had a Baby when i was in kindergraden! I was about 6! My sister's birth was not good she almost died Frown But she is now a happy healthy 4-year old!

princesslala2002
princesslala2002 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:48:20 -0700

dear abby i know that this stuff is really stressful but when having anew baby on the way and your aunt passing i know how it is but things happen in life my grandma had died when i was 7 years old but i got over it beacause she be right there with me that what u should do about your aunt

livkenz2
livkenz2 wrote:
2010-08-06 21:28:41 -0700

Don't worry Abby! My mom had a baby when I was just five, and I'm 9 now! Sure, my sibling squabbles with me sometimes, but who cares, we have good + bad times.

I don't know how to deal with the whole remarrige thing, sorry.

Your aunt-- try to not think

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D