having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! " name="description" />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's Having a New Baby

"My mom's having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:18:13 -0700

well ie been havin a hsrd life too but i dnt know how to do this dear dish thing lolsmile

-December-_2127156
-December-_2127156 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:23:38 -0700

This Article Is So Stupid[x

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-06-06 14:10:21 -0700

Havinn a younqerr sisteer or brother is cool cuz u get to yell at them and boss them around buh i dont have youger bros or sis Im the youngest...
so they get to tell me wht to dew UGH! buhh i dont listen

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-01 16:42:53 -0800

Abby, Abby, Abby, My mother had a Baby when i was in kindergraden! I was about 6! My sister's birth was not good she almost died Frown But she is now a happy healthy 4-year old!

princesslala2002
princesslala2002 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:48:20 -0700

dear abby i know that this stuff is really stressful but when having anew baby on the way and your aunt passing i know how it is but things happen in life my grandma had died when i was 7 years old but i got over it beacause she be right there with me that what u should do about your aunt

livkenz2
livkenz2 wrote:
2010-08-06 21:28:41 -0700

Don't worry Abby! My mom had a baby when I was just five, and I'm 9 now! Sure, my sibling squabbles with me sometimes, but who cares, we have good + bad times.

I don't know how to deal with the whole remarrige thing, sorry.

Your aunt-- try to not think

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza