having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! " name="description" />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's Having a New Baby

"My mom's having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:18:13 -0700

well ie been havin a hsrd life too but i dnt know how to do this dear dish thing lolsmile

-December-_2127156
-December-_2127156 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:23:38 -0700

This Article Is So Stupid[x

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-06-06 14:10:21 -0700

Havinn a younqerr sisteer or brother is cool cuz u get to yell at them and boss them around buh i dont have youger bros or sis Im the youngest...
so they get to tell me wht to dew UGH! buhh i dont listen

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-01 16:42:53 -0800

Abby, Abby, Abby, My mother had a Baby when i was in kindergraden! I was about 6! My sister's birth was not good she almost died Frown But she is now a happy healthy 4-year old!

princesslala2002
princesslala2002 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:48:20 -0700

dear abby i know that this stuff is really stressful but when having anew baby on the way and your aunt passing i know how it is but things happen in life my grandma had died when i was 7 years old but i got over it beacause she be right there with me that what u should do about your aunt

livkenz2
livkenz2 wrote:
2010-08-06 21:28:41 -0700

Don't worry Abby! My mom had a baby when I was just five, and I'm 9 now! Sure, my sibling squabbles with me sometimes, but who cares, we have good + bad times.

I don't know how to deal with the whole remarrige thing, sorry.

Your aunt-- try to not think

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

MadisonB12
MadisonB12 posted in Friends:
I know how you feel. I really like this guy in my grade, and he thinks I'm cute, but I'm scared to ask him out. He might just think I'm cute and nothing else. Idk what to do
reply about 1 hour
fabyolosandy
fabyolosandy posted in Friends:
oooooooooooooooooooooooo celeste..............
fabulousceleste
Ok
khristofer
khristofer posted in Friends:
"fabulousceleste" wrote:I love this guy in class, but I also have another crush who is here in KW. So about this guy in class, I really love him but I don't know if he likes me back. I really want to tell him that I like him, but I Am just scare if people make fun of me. I am totally clueless. This guy in school seems to have a crush on my BFF ( I think), so I feel weird.i don't know what to do. girl take it from me if u got that feeling get rid of ur friend and chase after ur dreamsĀ
fabulousceleste