having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! " />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's Having a New Baby

"My mom's having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:18:13 -0700

well ie been havin a hsrd life too but i dnt know how to do this dear dish thing lolsmile

-December-
-December- wrote:
2012-06-06 14:23:38 -0700

This Article Is So Stupid[x

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-06-06 14:10:21 -0700

Havinn a younqerr sisteer or brother is cool cuz u get to yell at them and boss them around buh i dont have youger bros or sis Im the youngest...
so they get to tell me wht to dew UGH! buhh i dont listen

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-01 16:42:53 -0800

Abby, Abby, Abby, My mother had a Baby when i was in kindergraden! I was about 6! My sister's birth was not good she almost died Frown But she is now a happy healthy 4-year old!

princesslala2002
princesslala2002 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:48:20 -0700

dear abby i know that this stuff is really stressful but when having anew baby on the way and your aunt passing i know how it is but things happen in life my grandma had died when i was 7 years old but i got over it beacause she be right there with me that what u should do about your aunt

livkenz2
livkenz2 wrote:
2010-08-06 21:28:41 -0700

Don't worry Abby! My mom had a baby when I was just five, and I'm 9 now! Sure, my sibling squabbles with me sometimes, but who cares, we have good + bad times.

I don't know how to deal with the whole remarrige thing, sorry.

Your aunt-- try to not think

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Bloodybear" wrote: :annoyed This is stupid. unsafe people can do nothing on the internet. I told dad and he KNEW mum checking the history. I'm 12, not a baby need to be protected. now i can do noting to change her invading my privacy. I rather to talk with my fd on phone.  I hate to tell you but you are still 12 and not even a teen yet. I was 13 before I was allowed to keep my own laptop in my room. I have many friends who are 13 and 14 that their parents check what they do. You are going to have to live with it until they feel you can be safe on your own.
reply about 1 hour
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Neither.
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer posted in Style:
50/50 idk im sorry
cute_amy18
cute_amy18 posted in Style:
Kind of a mixture  :)
jdawg47
jdawg47 posted in Style:
It doesn't effect me,  really. I mean come on, people should have some freedom in what they wear. Clothing is used as a way to express oneself. Without any words being spoken.