having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! " name="description" />

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom's Having a New Baby

"My mom's having a baby and I've been stressed since she got remarried." Find out what Dish-It has to say to this member! Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-30 10:18:13 -0700

well ie been havin a hsrd life too but i dnt know how to do this dear dish thing lolsmile

-December-_2127156
-December-_2127156 wrote:
2012-06-06 14:23:38 -0700

This Article Is So Stupid[x

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-06-06 14:10:21 -0700

Havinn a younqerr sisteer or brother is cool cuz u get to yell at them and boss them around buh i dont have youger bros or sis Im the youngest...
so they get to tell me wht to dew UGH! buhh i dont listen

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-01 16:42:53 -0800

Abby, Abby, Abby, My mother had a Baby when i was in kindergraden! I was about 6! My sister's birth was not good she almost died Frown But she is now a happy healthy 4-year old!

princesslala2002
princesslala2002 wrote:
2011-05-27 05:48:20 -0700

dear abby i know that this stuff is really stressful but when having anew baby on the way and your aunt passing i know how it is but things happen in life my grandma had died when i was 7 years old but i got over it beacause she be right there with me that what u should do about your aunt

livkenz2
livkenz2 wrote:
2010-08-06 21:28:41 -0700

Don't worry Abby! My mom had a baby when I was just five, and I'm 9 now! Sure, my sibling squabbles with me sometimes, but who cares, we have good + bad times.

I don't know how to deal with the whole remarrige thing, sorry.

Your aunt-- try to not think

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused