Comments

Electronic Drum Kits

If your parents aren't down with you getting a traditional drum kit, maybe an electronic one is for you. Check out this parent-friendly alternative! Back to Article

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-30 17:11:37 -0700

i don't have a kit but i have 1 drum and i luv to drum. I also play piano and I am in 3 choirs.

wonderchick
wonderchick wrote:
2011-10-13 12:51:47 -0700

it is so cool to have a drum kit

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2011-10-13 08:27:50 -0700

Nice. But there are also drum machines, like Roland TR-707/TR-808/TR-909/SR16 etc.

ladybug132
ladybug132 wrote:
2011-07-28 10:33:48 -0700

I'm a drummer...(and yes i'm telling the truth)...but E-drums are hard yeah their cool but when u actually know how to play them its difrenet

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2011-07-27 14:32:48 -0700

just cheating on real drums but stiil kinda kool

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-07-27 13:51:29 -0700

i want one!!

FuledByRain
FuledByRain wrote:
2011-07-27 13:21:02 -0700

i think that they are cooleo

NezzyB
NezzyB wrote:
2011-07-27 13:02:38 -0700

AWESOME

meggmegg
meggmegg wrote:
2011-07-27 12:58:34 -0700

awesome~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

-Tye
-Tye wrote:
2011-07-27 12:57:32 -0700

cool

What's Your Fave Musical Instrument?

• The drums!
  • I like the piano.
  • Give me a guitar anyday.
  • I'm not very musically inclined.

Micro_micro green-day-rock-band-box-art
Green Day is ready to break it down in the 21st Century with the latest in the Rock Band series. ...
Micro_lights_micro
The Bigger Lights have one rule and one rule only – the music always comes first. Check out the b...
The djembe is a goblet drum made in North Africa or the Middle East out of clay, wood or metal.

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.  thanks for clarifying it to him C^:
reply less than a minute
Team Audi #46
Life is going to beat the living crap out of you. It's up to you to keep going or to just lay there and take the beating. I, personally, am sick and tired of life. It's quite irritating to deal with the stuff that is thrown toward me for no apparent reason. Granted, I get through that "road block" but, it's just really annoying to have to have something that makes my life harder. Even if it isn't me directly. If it's my mom, I feel that it becomes my problem. If it's my brother, I feel that I am going through the same thing.  I don't know. I'm sure if I go to a more impoverished places in the world, I would just become a depressed mess. I should just be grateful with what I have...... But I'm not...... And I don't like that.
reply 1 minute
naruto200
naruto200 posted in General:
That's his opinion, and I accept that.
reply 1 minute
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC posted in General:
im done with this i'm bored now bye
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"naruto200" wrote:Nah, I just don't like people giving my poem a 4 just because it didn't rhythm to well. He gave other reasons. Also rhyme =/= rhythm.