Comments

All About the Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny may only work once a year, but he's more than just a delivery boy with a basket full of eggs. Find out more about this holiday hare right here. Back to Article

MonasYou

mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-04-18 14:43:05 -0700

he is not fake!!!!!!

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-18 05:03:36 -0700

I love the bunny eggs but chocolate maybe.

Mylifemyway
Mylifemyway wrote:
2014-04-18 02:06:19 -0700

I have no idea he is real!

doggirl123
doggirl123 wrote:
2014-04-15 21:09:24 -0700

i thought the easter bunny is fake

tomboy456
tomboy456 wrote:
2014-04-15 14:49:04 -0700

Dear,Easter Bunny,
PLEASE BRING ME CANDY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
-tomboy456 the spoiled brat

LOL JK

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-04-15 14:36:22 -0700

I have candy already.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-15 14:34:44 -0700

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me candy now!!! Devil Tongue

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-04-15 14:28:23 -0700

I heard the easter bunny hopping once when I couldn't sleep. It is something never to leave my mind.

IInventedPotatoSalad
IInventedPotatoSalad wrote:
2014-04-13 15:46:02 -0700

Tfw I actually wanted to learn.

lilyj4

* Niall's Princess * wrote:
2013-04-02 14:37:28 -0700

*clue

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-03-31 19:52:38 -0700

Now what's the probability of a giant bunny hopping all over the world bringing candy?

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-31 19:45:28 -0700

its nice to remember all those time waiting for the easter bunny now i tell all the little kids about him and MAYBE i might still KINDA belive in him MAYBE!!

linnealob
linnealob wrote:
2013-03-30 16:54:12 -0700

Cute!!! I may be past my believing, but I share the story with little ones!

linnealob
linnealob wrote:
2013-03-30 16:54:12 -0700

Cute!!! I may be past my believing, but I share the story with little ones!

hisbigbabyboy_2179121
hisbigbabyboy_2179121 wrote:
2013-03-29 13:28:07 -0700

my little couins are sleep and they are snoringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Annoyed

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_firsteaster-feature
The Easter Bunny and his goodies are on their way! Easter is just around the corner, but if you c...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!