Comments

All About the Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny may only work once a year, but he's more than just a delivery boy with a basket full of eggs. Find out more about this holiday hare right here. Back to Article

MonasYou

mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-04-18 14:43:05 -0700

he is not fake!!!!!!

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-18 05:03:36 -0700

I love the bunny eggs but chocolate maybe.

Mylifemyway
Mylifemyway wrote:
2014-04-18 02:06:19 -0700

I have no idea he is real!

doggirl123_2551899
doggirl123_2551899 wrote:
2014-04-15 21:09:24 -0700

i thought the easter bunny is fake

tomboy456
tomboy456 wrote:
2014-04-15 14:49:04 -0700

Dear,Easter Bunny,
PLEASE BRING ME CANDY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
-tomboy456 the spoiled brat

LOL JK

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-04-15 14:36:22 -0700

I have candy already.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-04-15 14:34:44 -0700

I want the Easter Bunny to bring me candy now!!! Devil Tongue

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-04-15 14:28:23 -0700

I heard the easter bunny hopping once when I couldn't sleep. It is something never to leave my mind.

IInventedPotatoSalad
IInventedPotatoSalad wrote:
2014-04-13 15:46:02 -0700

Tfw I actually wanted to learn.

lilyj4

* Niall's Princess * wrote:
2013-04-02 14:37:28 -0700

*clue

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-03-31 19:52:38 -0700

Now what's the probability of a giant bunny hopping all over the world bringing candy?

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-31 19:45:28 -0700

its nice to remember all those time waiting for the easter bunny now i tell all the little kids about him and MAYBE i might still KINDA belive in him MAYBE!!

linnealob
linnealob wrote:
2013-03-30 16:54:12 -0700

Cute!!! I may be past my believing, but I share the story with little ones!

linnealob
linnealob wrote:
2013-03-30 16:54:12 -0700

Cute!!! I may be past my believing, but I share the story with little ones!

hisbigbabyboy_2179121
hisbigbabyboy_2179121 wrote:
2013-03-29 13:28:07 -0700

my little couins are sleep and they are snoringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Annoyed

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_firsteaster-feature
The Easter Bunny and his goodies are on their way! Easter is just around the corner, but if you c...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

Cheshire-
Cheshire- posted in Debating:
"hiphopgirl555" wrote: "Cheshire-" wrote: I think Online dating is both good and bad. It's good because you get to meet people from around the world you may have never met in your area. Say you're in canada and you meet someone all the way in asia. Online dating is great in that way. It can be bad because sometimes they could be fake, or you may never be able to actually see them. Some people who online date have met each other and even got married, living amazing lives. People who online date sk_pe and message/comfort each other in all sorts of different ways. Though they can't actually be there for them, their words are good enough to place a smile on their face. There is nothing good about it. You don't know anything about the person. They could be lying about everything. Also if you decide to meet up somewhere, you could find out that the person is dangerous and then they could hurt you. Well that is your opinion. I think it is  great thing. Especially for someone like me who can't really speak to people outside the internet.
loddywho
loddywho posted in General:
How to go to sleep: Use a sleepmask and earplugs, (don't worry if they fall out in the night) and keep a night light near your bed that isn't LED, just normal light. If your parents room is by yours, ask them to keep their light on until you go to sleep. Hope this helps!
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "noordinarygirl" wrote: And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote: Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well. Yes, they can. cx However, the type of hat was not clarified and so it made the sentence sound awkward. That's exactly my point, thank you.
loddywho
loddywho posted in Debating:
Funny! It also raises awareness for ALS! And it helps word spread fast since people are being nominated!
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote:Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well.