Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About the Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny may only work once a year, but he's more than just a delivery boy with a basket full of eggs. Find out more about this holiday hare right here. Back to Article

geekyme

SydneyLovesU wrote:
2011-04-21 09:47:33 -0700

they got the name wrong itz EASTER MOMMY

lauryn10
lauryn10 wrote:
2010-10-02 08:44:37 -0700

ya,but the wierd thing is.my little brother is sorda scared of him

doggy_luver303
doggy_luver303 wrote:
2010-04-09 13:11:24 -0700

The "easter" bunny isn't real or good in god's eyes. If u know wat this means the "easter" bunny is idolatry and an abomination to God. Which that isn't good. I personally don't celebrate "Easter' anymore, but if u don't believe about this go ahead and ce

sandrapinky12_1440673
sandrapinky12_1440673 wrote:
2010-04-08 03:46:26 -0700

rely thatz nic but not my typ of candy br ty

SWEET MEGLI
SWEET MEGLI wrote:
2010-04-07 17:59:57 -0700

love this easter bunny smile

PaigetheAwsome
PaigetheAwsome wrote:
2010-04-07 00:58:04 -0700

Really?!?I love choclate real prob!Lol

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-05 23:59:54 -0700

i love to ester i love ester choclote lol prob

deja boo 22
deja boo 22 wrote:
2010-04-04 14:58:16 -0700

I'm eatin dhat now

Lozzywoo98
Lozzywoo98 wrote:
2010-04-04 04:30:06 -0700

i am eating chocolate right now lol !!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_firsteaster-feature
The Easter Bunny and his goodies are on their way! Easter is just around the corner, but if you c...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

Moonshine Sam
2 or 3 years
reply about 1 hour
Moonshine Sam
ummm...yeah i don't actually have any filipino friend so... i dont know but i like their food :D yummmy
reply about 1 hour
vokun
vokun posted in Say Anything:
shh. people don't even know what and where Philippines is.
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Well, I'm not sure if any of you knew, (I might have told Alpha T, but I don't remember if I did) there was an incident which happened at our school. I was a few doors away when it happened, but a person, who was in her class, stabbed a teacher, who I knew and loved, in front of a group of seniors getting ready for their GCSE's. I remember the screaming and commotion caused as she screamed for her pupils to get out. A girl came into my class, screaming that Mrs Maguire had been stabbed.  We saw our teacher rush out of the room.  That day, we were escorted to lessons by teachers. We weren't allowed to go anywhere unless a teacher told us... We were made to stay at the school the whole day, and we were all so worried. Mrs Maguire was a well lived teacher you see. The teachers told us that an 'incident occurred' and we shouldn't worry. The general public knew she died before us... The press were all over the outside of the school, taking photos of us...  (I don't wanna stray too far from the topic) but the guy who did it does deserve the death penalty. I don't care what the cost is and I don't quite care if I'm honest. He killed a teacher that I knew and loved, and I'm sure you would agree that you'd feel the same in that situation... I do. He only got 20 years, (which is apparently life here in the UK.) :angry
-AdorableArmi-