Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All About the Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny may only work once a year, but he's more than just a delivery boy with a basket full of eggs. Find out more about this holiday hare right here. Back to Article

geekyme

SydneyLovesU wrote:
2011-04-21 09:47:33 -0700

they got the name wrong itz EASTER MOMMY

lauryn10
lauryn10 wrote:
2010-10-02 08:44:37 -0700

ya,but the wierd thing is.my little brother is sorda scared of him

doggy_luver303
doggy_luver303 wrote:
2010-04-09 13:11:24 -0700

The "easter" bunny isn't real or good in god's eyes. If u know wat this means the "easter" bunny is idolatry and an abomination to God. Which that isn't good. I personally don't celebrate "Easter' anymore, but if u don't believe about this go ahead and ce

sandrapinky12_1440673
sandrapinky12_1440673 wrote:
2010-04-08 03:46:26 -0700

rely thatz nic but not my typ of candy br ty

SWEET MEGLI
SWEET MEGLI wrote:
2010-04-07 17:59:57 -0700

love this easter bunny smile

PaigetheAwsome
PaigetheAwsome wrote:
2010-04-07 00:58:04 -0700

Really?!?I love choclate real prob!Lol

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-05 23:59:54 -0700

i love to ester i love ester choclote lol prob

deja boo 22
deja boo 22 wrote:
2010-04-04 14:58:16 -0700

I'm eatin dhat now

Lozzywoo98
Lozzywoo98 wrote:
2010-04-04 04:30:06 -0700

i am eating chocolate right now lol !!!

Poll

What Part of the Bunny Do You Eat First?

• Ears.
  • Candy eye.
  • Feet.
  • Tail.

Micro_eastercupcakes-carrotcakes-eastercarrotcakecupcakes-micro
Pastels colours, bunny rabbits and chocolate galore! What’s not to love about Easter?!
Micro_firsteaster-feature
The Easter Bunny and his goodies are on their way! Easter is just around the corner, but if you c...
Micro_easter-basket-micro
Easter is almost here, which means a long weekend of tiny chocolate eggs. Here are some crafts to...
Micro_happy-easter-micro
Easter may make you think about bunnies and treats, but it isn't just about chocolate. Find out a...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in General:
OOOOOoooohhhh You had toooo.. -starts music- IM ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply less than a minute
Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 posted in Food:
noodles, celery, and juice
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "WhiteIrishRose" wrote:  I mean think about it once we where all just clumps of sells, and now we are walking talking, and breathing. That's not a miracle, it's the result of natural processes that have been understood in great detail for some time now. Dude it's totally miracles. You really think SCIENCE can turn CELLS into PEOPLE???
amazing_tiger
amazing_tiger posted in Debating:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "amazing_tiger" wrote: I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate it except it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable  Yeah I am the same, but I hate the look of it and so do I it is so uncomfortable... I was like that last night... I ate something yesterday that me feel unwell...
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in Debating:
"amazing_tiger" wrote:I know I can understand yours... I'm not completely afraid of it but I absolutely hate itexcept it's not because i find it gross i's just because i feel empathy for the person throwing up and i hate doing it myself it's uncomfortable