Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Becoming Prom King and Queen

If you not only want to look like a prom king or queen, but also want to be the king or queen of your prom, then find out what it takes to get the job done! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 21:01:41 -0800

Promenade! Nice tips

swagg cuter_2193818
swagg cuter_2193818 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:24:53 -0700

i been the prom queen

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-08-24 20:23:39 -0700

@Victoria wat is goin on Victoria

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-24 20:15:45 -0700

i dont wanna be popular to much work and popularity makes people stuck up

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:13:40 -0700

I'm not interested in being prom queen

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-24 20:11:04 -0700

ok then... um, good to know...?

poohakanana
poohakanana wrote:
2012-08-24 20:10:59 -0700

lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:09:49 -0700

Lol. To bad that everybody that gets prom king/queen are Fake..At least in highschool. sad really.

GirLovesPiggy

ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-06-06 11:48:52 -0700

I WAS PROM QUENN 11 TIMES

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-06-03 18:39:49 -0700

Id def would win but its not fur a while, nd my sis waz votes prom queen nd she said it was funny cuz all the ugly girls were soo upset cuz they werent voted lol

gabbys hot

Tayta Pie wrote:
2012-05-31 18:45:11 -0700

My friend is

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-05-31 15:10:31 -0700

i was crowned queen 2 times...

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-26 19:42:32 -0700

no comment this was stupid!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-21 04:54:29 -0700

hello

Jade Bubblegum
Jade Bubblegum wrote:
2012-05-20 06:51:40 -0700

I

Poll

Are You Running for Prom King/Queen?

• Of course - and I KNOW I'm going to win.
  • No, but my friend is.
  • I'd like to, but I'm scared I'll lose and embarrass myself.
  • Nah, I'm not interested in that stuff.

Micro_prom_micro
With the Disney film PROM about to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, we catch up with Shoshana Rube...
Micro_kbunbury-micro
With the Blu-ray and DVD for Disney’s fun and original film Prom coming out soon, we took some ti...
Micro_pmicro
Prom is the perfect time to experiment with your beauty routine! If you’ve ever wanted to try wea...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.