Comments

Becoming Prom King and Queen

If you not only want to look like a prom king or queen, but also want to be the king or queen of your prom, then find out what it takes to get the job done! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 21:01:41 -0800

Promenade! Nice tips

swagg cuter_2193818
swagg cuter_2193818 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:24:53 -0700

i been the prom queen

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-08-24 20:23:39 -0700

@Victoria wat is goin on Victoria

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-24 20:15:45 -0700

i dont wanna be popular to much work and popularity makes people stuck up

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:13:40 -0700

I'm not interested in being prom queen

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-24 20:11:04 -0700

ok then... um, good to know...?

poohakanana
poohakanana wrote:
2012-08-24 20:10:59 -0700

lol

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:09:49 -0700

Lol. To bad that everybody that gets prom king/queen are Fake..At least in highschool. sad really.

GirLovesPiggy

ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-06-06 11:48:52 -0700

I WAS PROM QUENN 11 TIMES

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-06-03 18:39:49 -0700

Id def would win but its not fur a while, nd my sis waz votes prom queen nd she said it was funny cuz all the ugly girls were soo upset cuz they werent voted lol

gabbys hot

Tayta Pie wrote:
2012-05-31 18:45:11 -0700

My friend is

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-05-31 15:10:31 -0700

i was crowned queen 2 times...

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-26 19:42:32 -0700

no comment this was stupid!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-21 04:54:29 -0700

hello

Jade Bubblegum
Jade Bubblegum wrote:
2012-05-20 06:51:40 -0700

I

Poll

Are You Running for Prom King/Queen?

• Of course - and I KNOW I'm going to win.
  • No, but my friend is.
  • I'd like to, but I'm scared I'll lose and embarrass myself.
  • Nah, I'm not interested in that stuff.

Micro_prom_micro
With the Disney film PROM about to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, we catch up with Shoshana Rube...
Micro_kbunbury-micro
With the Blu-ray and DVD for Disney’s fun and original film Prom coming out soon, we took some ti...
Micro_pmicro
Prom is the perfect time to experiment with your beauty routine! If you’ve ever wanted to try wea...

GlimmeringSky16