Comments

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Show mom how much you love her with a big hug and a thoughtful present on Mother's Day. We've come up with a bunch of gift ideas so you won't be stumped on what to buy! Back to Article

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:46:30 -0700

Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:45:43 -0700

Happy Mother's Day!

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-05-08 00:50:37 -0700

my mom is the best mom in the whole world i am very proud on her i am just love her Love love u mom

barbie3D

american_brit wrote:
2014-04-30 16:24:24 -0700

smile I love my mom.

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-05-19 10:17:08 -0700

my mum means everything to me i cant live with out her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:06:19 -0700

Her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:05:57 -0700

I gave my mom a kiss on the chick and said I thank her for having me an told her I love hersmile

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 15:32:25 -0700

like im Cooking her you wish Big Grin

cheerlexi8
cheerlexi8 wrote:
2013-05-12 14:53:15 -0700

i made her a hand crafted gift

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:42:27 -0700

I gave my mum edibale arragement it was dilivered to her job

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:41:13 -0700

Thats so traditionally did she like it

SourPatchFreak
SourPatchFreak wrote:
2013-05-12 11:25:04 -0700

I bought her rose's

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-12 10:03:15 -0700

I Adore my mamy she is soo cutie always when mother day comes i do 4 her breakfast lol but it alway ewwww

Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd wrote:
2013-05-12 09:28:22 -0700

O.o no, it wasnt, and it never has been lol

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2013-05-12 04:39:53 -0700

I love my mum....But wasn't Mothers Day in February or March? c;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 20:02:26 -0700

SO IT'S MOTHER'S DAY HERE ALREADY SO I WOKE UP EXTRA EARLY TO MAKE HER A CARD BUT JEREMY IS ONLINE WHAT DO I DO, OMG.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-11 19:16:15 -0700

i love my mommy shes soooooo nice

crystallx121
crystallx121 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:33:07 -0700

I love my mom too!!! she is the best Wink

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_s micro
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to acknowledge the Soccer Moms! Soccer moms are ...
Micro_life-micro
This Mother's Day, check out the incredible animal love that mother's show to their young with fo...

Random in the forums

jiansapphire
ONE DIRECTION !! :D
heyitsalex
mY bestie  angel (heyitsangel) shes the only friend i got friend her shes awsome epic amazeing bright faithfull hopefull careing loving best thing i got to be best friends with her :) :) :) ♡♥♡ anngel  your always gonna be my bff right? :)(:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz posted in Electronics:
Our whole life depends on electronics. Without living with them is now like living without drinking water which is absolutely impossible.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Electronics:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote: Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go.   You have given me two individual people in the first study, and five in the second. I'm not following how this is a consensus of anything. The HomeNet 1 study was inconclusive, it didn't exactly account for the people's different uses for Internet use. HomeNet 2 even validates my claim. They found that heavier internet use leads to a decline in face to face social interaction. But again, this test was before Internet networking became what it is today, along with every single study you have mentioned. I have found some good studies out there, but not anything that I wouldn't have to pay 30 bucks for or whatever. I never said that The Internet makes people lonely, I stated that the Internet is where lonely people go to find false solace. And that, is unhealthy. I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. OMG You're a psychic? What's my future?
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Electronics:
"AlphaT" wrote:you know that we could throw studies at each other all day. Good luck, considering the consensus of those doctors and psychologists is against you.  "AlphaT" wrote:Lots of people who spend large amounts of time on The Internet do so to escape social anxiety. That is why MANY people who feel like social outcasts, or are anxious in a social setting, resort to social networking. You're saying that people who don't socialize / don't want to socialize / can't socialize have found a way where they can comfortably socialize with others through social networking and somehow that is a bad thing. Truly these are the end times I'm just going to post this and then not reply to you again because I already know how it would go. People are not passively affected by technology, but actively shape its use and influence (Fischer 1992, Hughes & Hans 2001). The Internet has unique, even transformational qualities as a communication channel, including relative anonymity and the ability to easily link with others who have similar interests, values, and beliefs. Research has found that the relative anonymity aspect encourages self-expression, and the relative absence of physical and nonverbal interaction cues (e.g., attractiveness) facilitates the formation of relationships on other, deeper bases such as shared values and beliefs. At the same time, however, these “limited bandwidth” features of Internet communication also tend to leave a lot unsaid and unspecified, and open to inference and interpretation. Not surprisingly, then, one’s own desires and goals regarding the people with whom one interacts have been found to make a dramatic difference in the assumptions and attributions one makes within that informational void. Despite past media headlines to the contrary, the Internet does not make its users depressed or lonely, and it does not seem to be a threat to community life---quite the opposite, in fact. If anything, the Internet, mainly through #-####, has facilitated communication and thus close ties between family and friends, especially those too far away to visit in person on a regular basis. The Internet can be fertile territory for the information of new relationships as well, especially those based on shared values and interests as opposed to attractiveness and physical appearance as is the norm in the off-line world (see Hatfield & Sprecher 1986). And in any event, when these Internet-formed relationships get close enough (i.e., when sufficient trust has been established), people tend to bring them into their "real world"---that is, the traditional face-to-face and telephone interaction sphere. This means nearly all of the typical person's close friends will be in touch with them in "real life"---on the phone or in person--- and not so much over the Internet, which gives the lie to the media stereotype of the Internet as drawing people away from their "real-life" friends.