Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Show mom how much you love her with a big hug and a thoughtful present on Mother's Day. We've come up with a bunch of gift ideas so you won't be stumped on what to buy! Back to Article

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:46:30 -0700

Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:45:43 -0700

Happy Mother's Day!

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-05-08 00:50:37 -0700

my mom is the best mom in the whole world i am very proud on her i am just love her Love love u mom

barbie3D

american_brit wrote:
2014-04-30 16:24:24 -0700

smile I love my mom.

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-05-19 10:17:08 -0700

my mum means everything to me i cant live with out her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:06:19 -0700

Her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:05:57 -0700

I gave my mom a kiss on the chick and said I thank her for having me an told her I love hersmile

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 15:32:25 -0700

like im Cooking her you wish Big Grin

cheerlexi8
cheerlexi8 wrote:
2013-05-12 14:53:15 -0700

i made her a hand crafted gift

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:42:27 -0700

I gave my mum edibale arragement it was dilivered to her job

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:41:13 -0700

Thats so traditionally did she like it

SourPatchFreak
SourPatchFreak wrote:
2013-05-12 11:25:04 -0700

I bought her rose's

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-12 10:03:15 -0700

I Adore my mamy she is soo cutie always when mother day comes i do 4 her breakfast lol but it alway ewwww

Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd wrote:
2013-05-12 09:28:22 -0700

O.o no, it wasnt, and it never has been lol

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2013-05-12 04:39:53 -0700

I love my mum....But wasn't Mothers Day in February or March? c;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 20:02:26 -0700

SO IT'S MOTHER'S DAY HERE ALREADY SO I WOKE UP EXTRA EARLY TO MAKE HER A CARD BUT JEREMY IS ONLINE WHAT DO I DO, OMG.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-11 19:16:15 -0700

i love my mommy shes soooooo nice

crystallx121
crystallx121 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:33:07 -0700

I love my mom too!!! she is the best Wink

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_s micro
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to acknowledge the Soccer Moms! Soccer moms are ...
Micro_life-micro
This Mother's Day, check out the incredible animal love that mother's show to their young with fo...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour