Comments

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Show mom how much you love her with a big hug and a thoughtful present on Mother's Day. We've come up with a bunch of gift ideas so you won't be stumped on what to buy! Back to Article

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:46:30 -0700

Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!

chewy03
chewy03 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:45:43 -0700

Happy Mother's Day!

Aneeba
Aneeba wrote:
2014-05-08 00:50:37 -0700

my mom is the best mom in the whole world i am very proud on her i am just love her Love love u mom

barbie3D

american_brit wrote:
2014-04-30 16:24:24 -0700

smile I love my mom.

tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl wrote:
2013-05-19 10:17:08 -0700

my mum means everything to me i cant live with out her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:06:19 -0700

Her

Missprettypink
Missprettypink wrote:
2013-05-12 19:05:57 -0700

I gave my mom a kiss on the chick and said I thank her for having me an told her I love hersmile

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 15:32:25 -0700

like im Cooking her you wish Big Grin

cheerlexi8
cheerlexi8 wrote:
2013-05-12 14:53:15 -0700

i made her a hand crafted gift

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:42:27 -0700

I gave my mum edibale arragement it was dilivered to her job

resy3468
resy3468 wrote:
2013-05-12 12:41:13 -0700

Thats so traditionally did she like it

SourPatchFreak
SourPatchFreak wrote:
2013-05-12 11:25:04 -0700

I bought her rose's

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-12 10:03:15 -0700

I Adore my mamy she is soo cutie always when mother day comes i do 4 her breakfast lol but it alway ewwww

Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd wrote:
2013-05-12 09:28:22 -0700

O.o no, it wasnt, and it never has been lol

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2013-05-12 04:39:53 -0700

I love my mum....But wasn't Mothers Day in February or March? c;

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-11 20:02:26 -0700

SO IT'S MOTHER'S DAY HERE ALREADY SO I WOKE UP EXTRA EARLY TO MAKE HER A CARD BUT JEREMY IS ONLINE WHAT DO I DO, OMG.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-05-11 19:16:15 -0700

i love my mommy shes soooooo nice

crystallx121
crystallx121 wrote:
2013-05-11 17:33:07 -0700

I love my mom too!!! she is the best Wink

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_s micro
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to acknowledge the Soccer Moms! Soccer moms are ...
Micro_life-micro
This Mother's Day, check out the incredible animal love that mother's show to their young with fo...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.