Over the Hedge: Download Free PC Video Game Demo
Over the Hedge is a movie about a band of crazy forest critters with a taste for human food! They pull all sorts of crazy stunts to steal everything from your Cheetos to that sandwich you lost under your bed last week (ewww!) and they have their very own video game. But, you don't need to resort to theft to get a taste of the gamin' action, you can grab the free PC game demo with our walkthrough below, so check it out!
Action, Adventure, Ice Cream the Over the Hedge Game Demo
Take control of RJ the raccoon, Verne the turtle, Stella the skunk and Hammy the hyperactive squirrel for a few levels of running, jumping, sneaking and food-stealing in this game demo. It's just like playing the full version of Over the Hedge, but you can't unlock bonus items, mini-games or play more than a few levels.
Downloading the Over the Hedge PC Game Demo
This game is a junk food fiend's paradise! To get your sticky fingers on the action, follow these step-by-step directions for downloading the game demo.
- 1. Click Here to hop the hedge into the Over the Hedge video game page.
- 2. You need to find, and click on, one of the hedgehog kids to get the game demo.
- 3. Start cruisin' the site and keep your eyes peeled for the hedgehog kids!
- 4. As soon as you click on a hedgehog kid, you'll get a popup. Choose to save the file to your Desktop so it'll be easy to find later.
- 5. It's 190 MB of sugar-crazed gaming mania in game demo form so go make yourself a Doritos and ice cream sandwich while it downloads.
- 6. Once the game demo has downloaded, double-click it to start installing it.
- 7. After the Over the Hedge game demo has installed, double-click it and get ready to grab munchies, battle robo-rodents and dodge traps!
Over the Hedge Game Demo Computer Requirements
The furry (and shelled) critters in Over the Hedge need some computer power to store all their grub and keep the action hoppin' as they battle to fill their bellies! Here's what it takes to keep the game running smoothly.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: 800 MHz required.
RAM: 256 MB RAM required.
Hard Drive: 1 GB free space.
Video Card: 32 MB required.
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card.
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher.