Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Wear a Sarong

In Southeast Asia, sarongs are worn by men and women as everyday clothing, but here, they're worn over bathing suits. Learn how to tie one on and wear it many different ways! Back to Article

Kelly_Superstar
Kelly_Superstar wrote:
2014-02-24 08:51:57 -0800

I've never worn one.... Frown

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-19 14:22:13 -0700

I've worn one before, I'm Cambodian! but it's a little different then this one...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 14:18:46 -0700

I've never wore one

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-16 00:46:17 -0700

woah, what a racist. GO ROT IN HELL NOW.

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-10 15:27:30 -0800

I Never Wore One

-myusername-
-myusername- wrote:
2012-01-10 14:59:22 -0800

lol, WAT DA SARONG, hahahahhahaha

kiah987621
kiah987621 wrote:
2012-01-03 15:06:58 -0800

i dont but where did you get yours and do you stay in georgia

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-01-02 13:50:10 -0800

wow i have one of those

purplefreak54
purplefreak54 wrote:
2012-01-01 22:42:05 -0800

omgz sooooo sexyy!

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2012-01-01 17:41:51 -0800

Well, it's true. This is also coming from the loser girl of her grade so.

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2012-01-01 17:39:44 -0800

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2012-01-01 17:37:26 -0800

It my opinon nothin anyone wears should matter. Or be too sexy.

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2012-01-01 17:37:25 -0800

xD

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-01 17:36:36 -0800

wow 0_o thes are the most ugliest THINGS i have ever seen and do you really think that that pic is really apropriate?TERRIBLE!

Libbyh15

rebelpride wrote:
2012-01-01 16:09:42 -0800

You know it missy!!!

xX_I_LOVE_KEVIN_Xx_1830474
xX_I_LOVE_KEVIN_Xx_1830474 wrote:
2012-01-01 16:06:02 -0800

oh wow asher. at least we know thats you now and not an alien. lol

F1149203603781

Fave Way to Wear a Sarong?

• Skirt.