Comments

The 411 on Sweat and Body Odor

While we get a little sweatier after hitting puberty, some of us are plagued by excessive sweating. So what can you do? Back to Article

wolfiegal

ADI02 wrote:
2013-07-05 07:54:50 -0700

excellent

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-04 18:01:10 -0700

Woah. I sweat alot even when Im not outside and I thought it was mostly because its hot in my room

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 17:55:44 -0700

Uh....

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 17:55:43 -0700

Uh....

fairygrl25
fairygrl25 wrote:
2013-06-14 15:29:10 -0700

Oh nooo!! I sweat alot, and I mean A LOT, but I will sweat even more when I'm older?!?! That's insane!!! Big Grin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-18 21:24:38 -0700

How Often Do You Shower?

• Every day.
  • Every other day.
  • Once a week.
  • Once every couple of weeks.

AsianBeauty18
AsianBeauty18 posted in Friends:
The best thing to do is to be simple and direct in a nice and tactful way. You can start by saying, "I need to talk to you. I know you really believe we have a friendship, but I don't feel comfortable with you on that level yet. This doesn't mean we will never talk again, we can be nice to each other, just that we aren't friends like you think we are." Try to be as nice as possible!!!!
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
more details please?
pinksaran
pinksaran posted in Friends:
One of the boys in my grade is telling that I'm his friend. But I know I'm not his friend. What should solve the problem?
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello Bun and Im sorry for saying this but your brothers been the brat and its normal though. Erm me suggestion is to keep the diary for one week of all the horrible things he done on you and then tell him and your Mum you want the family meeting about it and then show the list and make him explain each thing he done and say it has to stop. He probably wont listen but its worth trying and good luck :love [whispers I has other ideas too like hiding something of his and saying you will only give it back if he gives you back your whatever he has taken but Im not gonna give this advises ;-)]
AsianBeauty18
It is normal behavior for a young teenage boy, but if it gets out of hand, your parents should have a private conversation with him or get a counselor.