Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Struggling With My Social Life

I am struggling with my social life. People I thought were my friends have suddenly taken up a liking of making fun of me. Back to Article

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-08-04 00:24:23 -0700

I spend a lot of time by myself.

Dope_202
Dope_202 wrote:
2014-07-25 12:18:51 -0700

Totally true that happens to me!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-08-28 19:05:37 -0700

I felt the same way but if you can find a old friend who has been there every year you'll have a true friend

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:58:49 -0700

even i have trouble making friends

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:05:51 -0700

i have trouble with finding good friends. The few i hang out eith only talk to me outside scool

Becker35
Becker35 wrote:
2012-07-23 03:03:01 -0700

If they're making fun of you, just walk away and ignore them! Angel

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:29:46 -0700

Yay but IDC

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2012-01-12 08:38:07 -0800

I fine wit Being a Loner or and outcast BC that what makes me me So it's like everyone goest threw struggle and the world sings of heartbreake but do u know what were gooing threw

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:29:04 -0700

When school started I barely had any friends because I was shy.I'm in sixth now and I'm friends with sixth,seventh,and eighth

Are You a Social Butterfly?

• Yeah, I'm friends with all the crowds.
  • I've got a solid group of friends.
  • I'm not super social, but I have one or two close friends.
  • I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11