Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Struggling With My Social Life

I am struggling with my social life. People I thought were my friends have suddenly taken up a liking of making fun of me. Back to Article

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-08-28 19:05:37 -0700

I felt the same way but if you can find a old friend who has been there every year you'll have a true friend

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:58:49 -0700

even i have trouble making friends

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:05:51 -0700

i have trouble with finding good friends. The few i hang out eith only talk to me outside scool

Becker35
Becker35 wrote:
2012-07-23 03:03:01 -0700

If they're making fun of you, just walk away and ignore them! Angel

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:29:46 -0700

Yay but IDC

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2012-01-12 08:38:07 -0800

I fine wit Being a Loner or and outcast BC that what makes me me So it's like everyone goest threw struggle and the world sings of heartbreake but do u know what were gooing threw

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:29:04 -0700

When school started I barely had any friends because I was shy.I'm in sixth now and I'm friends with sixth,seventh,and eighth

Are You a Social Butterfly?

• Yeah, I'm friends with all the crowds.
  • I've got a solid group of friends.
  • I'm not super social, but I have one or two close friends.
  • I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
[whispers] the OP posted over one month ago and she probably already got the birthday present for him and whatever she got he would of probably loved it :) What did you get him?
superkid645
Maybe you could  make him a loom band keyring with his favourite colours on.
reply about 1 hour
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
SO YOU NEED HELP MAKING NEW FRIENDS. IT DOESN'T MATTER  YOU ARE AT SCHOOL , AT THE PARK , OR EVEN IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! I SAY JUST BE YOURSELF!! BECAUSE IF YOUR PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN ADVENTUALLY GET A FRIEND YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU BUT THE PERSON YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE. LOVE, KIDWIZKOOL123!!!  :love
ginnygator
Your welcome
animerules4ever
i say talk to ur friend and if it doesnt help end the friend ship and get her some help its happened to me