Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Struggling With My Social Life

I am struggling with my social life. People I thought were my friends have suddenly taken up a liking of making fun of me. Back to Article

Dope_202
Dope_202 wrote:
2014-07-25 12:18:51 -0700

Totally true that happens to me!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-08-28 19:05:37 -0700

I felt the same way but if you can find a old friend who has been there every year you'll have a true friend

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:58:49 -0700

even i have trouble making friends

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:05:51 -0700

i have trouble with finding good friends. The few i hang out eith only talk to me outside scool

Becker35
Becker35 wrote:
2012-07-23 03:03:01 -0700

If they're making fun of you, just walk away and ignore them! Angel

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:29:46 -0700

Yay but IDC

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2012-01-12 08:38:07 -0800

I fine wit Being a Loner or and outcast BC that what makes me me So it's like everyone goest threw struggle and the world sings of heartbreake but do u know what were gooing threw

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:29:04 -0700

When school started I barely had any friends because I was shy.I'm in sixth now and I'm friends with sixth,seventh,and eighth

Are You a Social Butterfly?

• Yeah, I'm friends with all the crowds.
  • I've got a solid group of friends.
  • I'm not super social, but I have one or two close friends.
  • I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002