Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Struggling With My Social Life

I am struggling with my social life. People I thought were my friends have suddenly taken up a liking of making fun of me. Back to Article

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-08-04 00:24:23 -0700

I spend a lot of time by myself.

Dope_202
Dope_202 wrote:
2014-07-25 12:18:51 -0700

Totally true that happens to me!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-08-28 19:05:37 -0700

I felt the same way but if you can find a old friend who has been there every year you'll have a true friend

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:58:49 -0700

even i have trouble making friends

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:05:51 -0700

i have trouble with finding good friends. The few i hang out eith only talk to me outside scool

Becker35
Becker35 wrote:
2012-07-23 03:03:01 -0700

If they're making fun of you, just walk away and ignore them! Angel

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:29:46 -0700

Yay but IDC

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2012-01-12 08:38:07 -0800

I fine wit Being a Loner or and outcast BC that what makes me me So it's like everyone goest threw struggle and the world sings of heartbreake but do u know what were gooing threw

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:29:04 -0700

When school started I barely had any friends because I was shy.I'm in sixth now and I'm friends with sixth,seventh,and eighth

Are You a Social Butterfly?

• Yeah, I'm friends with all the crowds.
  • I've got a solid group of friends.
  • I'm not super social, but I have one or two close friends.
  • I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.