Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Struggling With My Social Life

I am struggling with my social life. People I thought were my friends have suddenly taken up a liking of making fun of me. Back to Article

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-08-04 00:24:23 -0700

I spend a lot of time by myself.

Dope_202
Dope_202 wrote:
2014-07-25 12:18:51 -0700

Totally true that happens to me!

blooface
blooface wrote:
2013-08-28 19:05:37 -0700

I felt the same way but if you can find a old friend who has been there every year you'll have a true friend

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:58:49 -0700

even i have trouble making friends

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:05:51 -0700

i have trouble with finding good friends. The few i hang out eith only talk to me outside scool

Becker35
Becker35 wrote:
2012-07-23 03:03:01 -0700

If they're making fun of you, just walk away and ignore them! Angel

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-12 09:29:46 -0700

Yay but IDC

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2012-01-12 08:38:07 -0800

I fine wit Being a Loner or and outcast BC that what makes me me So it's like everyone goest threw struggle and the world sings of heartbreake but do u know what were gooing threw

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:29:04 -0700

When school started I barely had any friends because I was shy.I'm in sixth now and I'm friends with sixth,seventh,and eighth

Are You a Social Butterfly?

• Yeah, I'm friends with all the crowds.
  • I've got a solid group of friends.
  • I'm not super social, but I have one or two close friends.
  • I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day