Comments

Becoming a Model

Do you love to play dress up and practice posing in the mirror? Then maybe you should make it into a career and become a high fashion model! Back to Article

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-01 22:52:10 -0800

Sorry but that is 100% lame

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-01 08:23:19 -0800

Models make me feel bad ._.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-03-01 08:22:28 -0800

ilove 2 be a modal

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:31:38 -0800

This article killed a part of me though.
Shortest model is 5'5? Models should be at least 5'8?
And I'm just sitting here, being barely 5'3 and stuff.

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:30:42 -0800

People don't necessarily model for attention, but what if they do? Some people enjoy the thrill of flashing lights and all eyes on them. Models, actors, announcers -- they're all in it for the 'attention' and the thrill of it. And actually, not all models 'dress nasty'. Models also often love dressing up. What's wrong with that? Because you don't have a passion for clothes doesn't mean no one else does.
So limit the criticism, okay?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-28 21:43:11 -0800

Never want to be a model...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-28 21:40:30 -0800

well what ever he should learn to appriciate the poeple who model

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-02-28 17:03:19 -0800

Ur the dumb one look at your profile pic so dont even start to judge or say bad things about her she has a right of opinion!

KuggeneswarySekar
KuggeneswarySekar wrote:
2014-02-28 05:16:56 -0800

o.0

fauna7
fauna7 wrote:
2014-02-27 21:44:16 -0800

Models work is very easy just walk on the ramp and do make-up on your face. Big Grin

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2014-02-27 18:16:17 -0800

I don't want to be a model. so shut up.

imagination44

MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-27 16:40:39 -0800

Waste of time ;-;

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-27 16:32:40 -0800

the unexpectedgirl people do this for adverstising clothes and costumes so there,ur the dumb one

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-02-27 16:31:25 -0800

i agree its dumb honestly i think people model for the attention which is STUPID and they do have nasty clothing HELLO U DONT NEED TO DRESS NASTY FOR ATTENTION

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-27 15:33:35 -0800

i think modeling is stupid and dumb...

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-27 05:54:09 -0800

my says that i can become a model because i have the body and the long legs

Golith
Golith wrote:
2013-10-03 18:56:17 -0700

my family says i have the prefect models body

F1152119451375

Who's Your Favorite Model?

• Devon Aoki.
  • Gisele Bundchen.
  • Gemma Ward.
  • Daria Werbowy.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)