Comments

Becoming a Model

Do you love to play dress up and practice posing in the mirror? Then maybe you should make it into a career and become a high fashion model! Back to Article

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-01 22:52:10 -0800

Sorry but that is 100% lame

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-01 08:23:19 -0800

Models make me feel bad ._.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-03-01 08:22:28 -0800

ilove 2 be a modal

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:31:38 -0800

This article killed a part of me though.
Shortest model is 5'5? Models should be at least 5'8?
And I'm just sitting here, being barely 5'3 and stuff.

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:30:42 -0800

People don't necessarily model for attention, but what if they do? Some people enjoy the thrill of flashing lights and all eyes on them. Models, actors, announcers -- they're all in it for the 'attention' and the thrill of it. And actually, not all models 'dress nasty'. Models also often love dressing up. What's wrong with that? Because you don't have a passion for clothes doesn't mean no one else does.
So limit the criticism, okay?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-28 21:43:11 -0800

Never want to be a model...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-28 21:40:30 -0800

well what ever he should learn to appriciate the poeple who model

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-02-28 17:03:19 -0800

Ur the dumb one look at your profile pic so dont even start to judge or say bad things about her she has a right of opinion!

KuggeneswarySekar
KuggeneswarySekar wrote:
2014-02-28 05:16:56 -0800

o.0

fauna7
fauna7 wrote:
2014-02-27 21:44:16 -0800

Models work is very easy just walk on the ramp and do make-up on your face. Big Grin

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2014-02-27 18:16:17 -0800

I don't want to be a model. so shut up.

imagination44

MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-27 16:40:39 -0800

Waste of time ;-;

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-27 16:32:40 -0800

the unexpectedgirl people do this for adverstising clothes and costumes so there,ur the dumb one

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-02-27 16:31:25 -0800

i agree its dumb honestly i think people model for the attention which is STUPID and they do have nasty clothing HELLO U DONT NEED TO DRESS NASTY FOR ATTENTION

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-27 15:33:35 -0800

i think modeling is stupid and dumb...

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-27 05:54:09 -0800

my says that i can become a model because i have the body and the long legs

Golith
Golith wrote:
2013-10-03 18:56:17 -0700

my family says i have the prefect models body

F1152119451375

Who's Your Favorite Model?

• Devon Aoki.
  • Gisele Bundchen.
  • Gemma Ward.
  • Daria Werbowy.

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress