Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Becoming a Model

Do you love to play dress up and practice posing in the mirror? Then maybe you should make it into a career and become a high fashion model! Back to Article

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-01 22:52:10 -0800

Sorry but that is 100% lame

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-01 08:23:19 -0800

Models make me feel bad ._.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-03-01 08:22:28 -0800

ilove 2 be a modal

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:31:38 -0800

This article killed a part of me though.
Shortest model is 5'5? Models should be at least 5'8?
And I'm just sitting here, being barely 5'3 and stuff.

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:30:42 -0800

People don't necessarily model for attention, but what if they do? Some people enjoy the thrill of flashing lights and all eyes on them. Models, actors, announcers -- they're all in it for the 'attention' and the thrill of it. And actually, not all models 'dress nasty'. Models also often love dressing up. What's wrong with that? Because you don't have a passion for clothes doesn't mean no one else does.
So limit the criticism, okay?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-28 21:43:11 -0800

Never want to be a model...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-28 21:40:30 -0800

well what ever he should learn to appriciate the poeple who model

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-02-28 17:03:19 -0800

Ur the dumb one look at your profile pic so dont even start to judge or say bad things about her she has a right of opinion!

KuggeneswarySekar
KuggeneswarySekar wrote:
2014-02-28 05:16:56 -0800

o.0

fauna7
fauna7 wrote:
2014-02-27 21:44:16 -0800

Models work is very easy just walk on the ramp and do make-up on your face. Big Grin

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2014-02-27 18:16:17 -0800

I don't want to be a model. so shut up.

imagination44

MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-27 16:40:39 -0800

Waste of time ;-;

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-27 16:32:40 -0800

the unexpectedgirl people do this for adverstising clothes and costumes so there,ur the dumb one

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-02-27 16:31:25 -0800

i agree its dumb honestly i think people model for the attention which is STUPID and they do have nasty clothing HELLO U DONT NEED TO DRESS NASTY FOR ATTENTION

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-27 15:33:35 -0800

i think modeling is stupid and dumb...

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-27 05:54:09 -0800

my says that i can become a model because i have the body and the long legs

Golith
Golith wrote:
2013-10-03 18:56:17 -0700

my family says i have the prefect models body

F1152119451375

Who's Your Favorite Model?

• Devon Aoki.
  • Gisele Bundchen.
  • Gemma Ward.
  • Daria Werbowy.

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.