Comments

Becoming a Model

Do you love to play dress up and practice posing in the mirror? Then maybe you should make it into a career and become a high fashion model! Back to Article

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-01 22:52:10 -0800

Sorry but that is 100% lame

pinche_valeria
pinche_valeria wrote:
2014-03-01 08:23:19 -0800

Models make me feel bad ._.

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-03-01 08:22:28 -0800

ilove 2 be a modal

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:31:38 -0800

This article killed a part of me though.
Shortest model is 5'5? Models should be at least 5'8?
And I'm just sitting here, being barely 5'3 and stuff.

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-03-01 02:30:42 -0800

People don't necessarily model for attention, but what if they do? Some people enjoy the thrill of flashing lights and all eyes on them. Models, actors, announcers -- they're all in it for the 'attention' and the thrill of it. And actually, not all models 'dress nasty'. Models also often love dressing up. What's wrong with that? Because you don't have a passion for clothes doesn't mean no one else does.
So limit the criticism, okay?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-28 21:43:11 -0800

Never want to be a model...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-28 21:40:30 -0800

well what ever he should learn to appriciate the poeple who model

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-02-28 17:03:19 -0800

Ur the dumb one look at your profile pic so dont even start to judge or say bad things about her she has a right of opinion!

KuggeneswarySekar
KuggeneswarySekar wrote:
2014-02-28 05:16:56 -0800

o.0

fauna7
fauna7 wrote:
2014-02-27 21:44:16 -0800

Models work is very easy just walk on the ramp and do make-up on your face. Big Grin

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2014-02-27 18:16:17 -0800

I don't want to be a model. so shut up.

imagination44

MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-27 16:40:39 -0800

Waste of time ;-;

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-02-27 16:32:40 -0800

the unexpectedgirl people do this for adverstising clothes and costumes so there,ur the dumb one

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-02-27 16:31:25 -0800

i agree its dumb honestly i think people model for the attention which is STUPID and they do have nasty clothing HELLO U DONT NEED TO DRESS NASTY FOR ATTENTION

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-27 15:33:35 -0800

i think modeling is stupid and dumb...

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-02-27 05:54:09 -0800

my says that i can become a model because i have the body and the long legs

Golith
Golith wrote:
2013-10-03 18:56:17 -0700

my family says i have the prefect models body

F1152119451375

Who's Your Favorite Model?

• Devon Aoki.