Comments

Make Your Own Dreamcatcher

Keep having that dream where you turn up at school naked? A traditional American Indian craft might come in useful. Learn to make it here! Kidzworld explains the supplies and steps necessary to make your own dream catcher! Back to Article

sofizzle
sofizzle wrote:
2014-03-22 08:11:50 -0700

Ohhhh man, I've looked this up on ehow and it seemed impossible, but this is a lot easier

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-11-30 19:03:32 -0800

They seem difficult to make

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-11-27 16:38:41 -0800

regular show had these.

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-25 11:49:03 -0800

I've always loved dream catchers.

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-14 11:53:32 -0800

Handy

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-15 16:24:02 -0700

dream catchers are very pretty

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-15 16:21:31 -0700

I love dream catchers

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:28:46 -0700

:'))

XxUnicornDreamxX
XxUnicornDreamxX wrote:
2013-09-15 12:32:24 -0700

I love dream catchers, they're beautiful

jjz98

colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-16 15:12:45 -0700

I like the DIY articles.

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2013-08-14 13:36:44 -0700

i want to make one smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 09:20:10 -0700

I like the how to make a scrapbook article

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:11:27 -0700

i dont have any of that stuff

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:11:22 -0700

i dont have any of that stuff

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-20 14:53:08 -0700

I have wrepony nightmares sometimes and I needed those and I have tons!

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-20 14:52:32 -0700

im gonna try this in the summer holidays

Do You Have Bad Dreams?

• All the time.
  • Once in a while.
  • Nope. My dreams are all sunshine and kittens.
  • I don't know. I never remember my dreams.

Micro_micro-fakesnow
Snow has always been a cozy feature of the holiday season. Cozy if you’re inside by the fire and ...
Micro_micro-hotcocoa
The weather outside is cold, rainy, snowy or just plain freezing and the sun goes down not long a...
Micro_preview_tea
The weather’s changed and the best way to stay warm is to cozy up in a wool sweater with a nice c...
Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...

Random in the forums

Cheshire-
Cheshire- posted in Debating:
"hiphopgirl555" wrote: "Cheshire-" wrote: I think Online dating is both good and bad. It's good because you get to meet people from around the world you may have never met in your area. Say you're in canada and you meet someone all the way in asia. Online dating is great in that way. It can be bad because sometimes they could be fake, or you may never be able to actually see them. Some people who online date have met each other and even got married, living amazing lives. People who online date sk_pe and message/comfort each other in all sorts of different ways. Though they can't actually be there for them, their words are good enough to place a smile on their face. There is nothing good about it. You don't know anything about the person. They could be lying about everything. Also if you decide to meet up somewhere, you could find out that the person is dangerous and then they could hurt you. Well that is your opinion. I think it is  great thing. Especially for someone like me who can't really speak to people outside the internet.
loddywho
loddywho posted in General:
How to go to sleep: Use a sleepmask and earplugs, (don't worry if they fall out in the night) and keep a night light near your bed that isn't LED, just normal light. If your parents room is by yours, ask them to keep their light on until you go to sleep. Hope this helps!
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "noordinarygirl" wrote: And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote: Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well. Yes, they can. cx However, the type of hat was not clarified and so it made the sentence sound awkward. That's exactly my point, thank you.
loddywho
loddywho posted in Debating:
Funny! It also raises awareness for ALS! And it helps word spread fast since people are being nominated!
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote:Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well.