Make Your Own Flipbook
If you think that art projects always require a ton of supplies, youre wrong. Check out how to make your own tiny movie - with little or no cost.
If you think that getting in touch with your crafty self has to involve a huge investment in sparkles, glue and sequins - think again! Some of the coolest art is the simplest. Here's a project that will release your inner artist with minimal fuss.
What You Need:
- Pad of paper
Step by Step
1. Reinforce the top of your pad of paper with tape so the pages won't fall out with frequent flipping.
2. Decide what you want to draw and keep it simple so it's easier to animate. Draw your first picture on the last page of the booklet.
3. To make a picture look like it's moving, you have to make it move a little each time on each page. For example, if you want to draw a stick man walking across the page, start with the figure standing legs together. In the next frame, move one leg forward a little. Keep moving the legs slowly back and forth - and the figure forwards.
4. Flip the book from back to front and - tada!- you're an animator!
- If this craft is too low-tech for you - or if you're, like, allergic to paper - make your own online flipbook at www.benettonplay.com.
I think this is really entertaining.
Kidz Submit by: KAYKAYWAY