Comments

Suicide Prevention Week

Do you know someone who is thinking about suicide? There is help out there, so get the facts on where you can go and who you can talk to. Back to Article

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2014-03-25 13:39:09 -0700

my friend at school is like this all the time.she showed her cuts to me,and i tried to get her to stop.she won't

dropdatnaenae
dropdatnaenae wrote:
2014-03-24 18:28:28 -0700

wow! i acually thought about it when my stepdad was talkin bout my dad but i regret that i was thinkin bout doin it this is very nice to do to help show people they can get through it Love

Nebulob
Nebulob wrote:
2014-03-24 18:14:32 -0700

i'll admit that I attempted to freeze myself to death because I have no friends at sctooj

its_ok_darlinq
its_ok_darlinq wrote:
2014-03-24 14:56:07 -0700

this is good

xxbunnyyyxx
xxbunnyyyxx wrote:
2014-03-24 14:15:01 -0700

this is something nice to do 4 the ppl that feel unwanted

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-03-24 14:08:27 -0700

sometimes i feel like killing myself

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-03-24 13:59:02 -0700

Amen.

xXRobynToriXx
xXRobynToriXx wrote:
2014-03-24 13:54:03 -0700

to those of you who dislike this, you guys need a reality check. ive lost 7 close people to suicide. one just a few weeks ago. it is very serious. if you dislike this you pretty much only care about yourself and dont have a heart. hope you change your mind if you ever know someone who commits suicide. Frustrated you should always do your best to let someone know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. whether you care about them or not.

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-24 12:09:08 -0700

Suicide, sometimes i feel depressed but i guess i never think of suicide

MuGhaL41
MuGhaL41 wrote:
2014-03-24 08:31:23 -0700

i tHiNk sUiciDe iS wRoNG Frustrated

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2013-09-22 12:02:45 -0700

It's pretty bad that a few weeks ago razor blades were my best friends >.

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2013-09-22 12:01:33 -0700

Argh >.

RebelHeartBeatxx
RebelHeartBeatxx wrote:
2013-09-22 11:22:01 -0700

I have actual tried to committee suicide, but I never died, something was tugging on me to not do it. I don't know why, but I'm glad I didn't die at the time..;..

ahdshd
ahdshd wrote:
2013-09-22 10:18:00 -0700

I tried to commit suicide.. because my friend did and I wanted to stay with him.. Worried

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 10:16:10 -0700

Suicide has crossed my mind more than once, but hopefully one day everything will be okay. Hopefully.

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-22 10:16:10 -0700

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 10:01:27 -0700

Agreed.. Life just sucks for me right now.. And I am just so Dang confused.

you_matter
you_matter wrote:
2013-09-22 10:00:24 -0700

Everyone please check out my account. I understand what you are going through and i can help. Add me as a friend, then tell me your story. I can help you. Thanks,

sneaky2254
sneaky2254 wrote:
2013-09-21 16:44:25 -0700

I almost did suicide 2 days ago

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-09-20 15:27:41 -0700

I HATE LIFE

What's the Worst Kind of Bully?

• The kind that like to hit.
  • The kind that tease you.
  • The kind that turn people against you.
  • All bullies

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_child abuse_micro
An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year. Since April is Child A...
Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)