Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Suicide Prevention Week

Do you know someone who is thinking about suicide? There is help out there, so get the facts on where you can go and who you can talk to. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

kiramarie426
kiramarie426 wrote:
2014-07-24 10:20:15 -0700

hey

report
malkiyahin
malkiyahin wrote:
2014-07-20 17:51:01 -0700

i cant even believe this

report
imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-07-14 21:00:28 -0700

people dont go and kill themselves because they dont believe in god.. duh! .-.

report
Pilot201_
Pilot201_ wrote:
2014-07-14 17:31:55 -0700

unfortuantly some people dont believe in god, so they go and do it anyway

report
im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-14 16:49:24 -0700

Yeah he did give us rhis life

report
nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-07-14 16:08:46 -0700

Everyone, you guys should not even think about killing your self. God gave us life to live not to kill ourselfs! And if your getting bullied then dont stop fighting! Not physically, but tell someone! Like your parents!, or your school teacher- in that case! So plz. If your bullying someone...and they die because of you? How would you feel then? And if your bullying someone because they are ugly.. dont worry when they gett older they will look beautiful,and they will get the last day.have a great

report
wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-14 14:29:57 -0700

Why the sadness
Just why

report
livia23
livia23 wrote:
2014-07-14 14:21:01 -0700

please dont

report
49ersLover1
49ersLover1 wrote:
2014-07-14 14:03:17 -0700

Just stop being rude I have a friend that wants to kill herself but I tell her that I love her and I'll miss her if she does which I'm sad to say her and I have had problem we both cut and do a lot of other stuff.Some people don't know how much problem other people have

report
ObeyyAaliyahh
ObeyyAaliyahh wrote:
2014-07-14 14:01:50 -0700

I been stop cutting. There's no use to doing it. It doesn't take my pain away... Frustrated

report
fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-14 14:00:51 -0700

Well I'm sorry that I care about a teen KILLING HIMSELF! *sigh* I'm done here. You wanna end your life and forget about everyone who cares, go ahead. I can't stop you.

report
potassium
potassium wrote:
2014-07-14 13:58:01 -0700

ahh yeah

report
Cheygirl731
Cheygirl731 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:55:59 -0700

Some people have bigger problems than any of u guys could ever imagen so stop dissing bcz it's not helpin

report
Cheygirl731
Cheygirl731 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:55:30 -0700

Some people have bigger problems than any of u guys could ever imagen so stop dissing bcz it's not helpin

report
Cutegirlsike2
Cutegirlsike2 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:55:28 -0700

Devil

report
Cheygirl731
Cheygirl731 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:54:58 -0700

Some people have bigger problems than any of u guys could ever imagen so stop dissing bcz it's not helpin

report
fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-14 13:52:49 -0700

Please don't kill yourself. I don't care what you say, I know that somewhere some one DOES love you.

report
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-14 13:52:35 -0700

YOLO guys...second cheesiest thing I've said lol hehe

report
princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-14 13:51:41 -0700

U r gonna go.to hell
Just stop. .... killing yourself just make things worse for u
Well it's in your hands now I can't stop u
I have already tried

report
princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-14 13:51:36 -0700

U r gonna go.to hell
Just stop. .... killing yourself just make things worse for u
Well it's in your hands now I can't stop u
I have already tried

report
back to story
F984773916812

What's the Worst Kind of Bully?

  • The kind that like to hit.
  • The kind that tease you.
  • The kind that turn people against you.
  • All bullies

related stories

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_child abuse_micro
An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year. Since April is Child A...
Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Damara
Damara posted in Family Issues:
They are reasonably strict.
reply about 4 hours
ice cream girl
Ya
reply about 4 hours
brunostar
very ._.
reply about 4 hours
wolfiegal
Hmm... I'd have to say most of the time they aren't strict, but there are the occasions where they are.
reply about 4 hours
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
don't date, obviously.
reply about 5 hours