Comments

Becoming a Veterinarian

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like you should be a veterinarian when you grow up! Back to Article

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:22:16 -0800

lol

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:21:32 -0800

me too smile

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:48:06 -0700

i wanna be a vet when i'm older. i not that good at math though so i probably have trouble doing it.

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:38:12 -0700

i wanna be vet

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:16:58 -0800

I ment puppies or kittens

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:15:28 -0800

Love animals I fall in love every time I see a puppet kittens

GloopyGirl
GloopyGirl wrote:
2012-09-09 08:13:55 -0700

i luv animals too.... n being a vet is nice!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:34:30 -0700

I love all animals. (:

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-05-29 12:27:22 -0700

i went to a vet school @ tx a&m

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:12:13 -0700

that's what I want to be. (:

Adison1
Adison1 wrote:
2012-03-18 20:25:11 -0700

me to accept for cats i hate it when they scratch u smile

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:17:53 -0800

I wanna b a vet I love animals

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:05:11 -0800

I wanted to become a veterinarian. But I dindn't have good grades all the time. so now, I wanna become a Veterinarian Assitnant. (:

Poll

Which Animals Do You Want to Work With?

• Pets, like cats and dogs.
  • Zoo animals, like giraffes and monkeys.
  • Livestock, like pigs and cows.
  • Animals in sport, like horses.

Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
So you want to be a doctor? Kidzworld gives you an inside look at the different types of doctors ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day