Comments

Becoming a Veterinarian

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like you should be a veterinarian when you grow up! Back to Article

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:22:16 -0800

lol

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:21:32 -0800

me too smile

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:48:06 -0700

i wanna be a vet when i'm older. i not that good at math though so i probably have trouble doing it.

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:38:12 -0700

i wanna be vet

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:16:58 -0800

I ment puppies or kittens

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:15:28 -0800

Love animals I fall in love every time I see a puppet kittens

GloopyGirl
GloopyGirl wrote:
2012-09-09 08:13:55 -0700

i luv animals too.... n being a vet is nice!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:34:30 -0700

I love all animals. (:

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-05-29 12:27:22 -0700

i went to a vet school @ tx a&m

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:12:13 -0700

that's what I want to be. (:

Adison1
Adison1 wrote:
2012-03-18 20:25:11 -0700

me to accept for cats i hate it when they scratch u smile

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:17:53 -0800

I wanna b a vet I love animals

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:05:11 -0800

I wanted to become a veterinarian. But I dindn't have good grades all the time. so now, I wanna become a Veterinarian Assitnant. (:

Poll

Which Animals Do You Want to Work With?

• Pets, like cats and dogs.
  • Zoo animals, like giraffes and monkeys.
  • Livestock, like pigs and cows.
  • Animals in sport, like horses.

Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
So you want to be a doctor? Kidzworld gives you an inside look at the different types of doctors ...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)