Comments

Becoming a Veterinarian

Do you bring home stray dogs? Do you nurse birds with injured wings back to health? Sounds like you should be a veterinarian when you grow up! Back to Article

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:22:16 -0800

lol

crazygirl400
crazygirl400 wrote:
2014-01-01 12:21:32 -0800

me too smile

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-17 15:48:06 -0700

i wanna be a vet when i'm older. i not that good at math though so i probably have trouble doing it.

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-21 11:38:12 -0700

i wanna be vet

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:16:58 -0800

I ment puppies or kittens

snowgirl10
snowgirl10 wrote:
2013-02-09 07:15:28 -0800

Love animals I fall in love every time I see a puppet kittens

GloopyGirl
GloopyGirl wrote:
2012-09-09 08:13:55 -0700

i luv animals too.... n being a vet is nice!!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:34:30 -0700

I love all animals. (:

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-05-29 12:27:22 -0700

i went to a vet school @ tx a&m

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-29 12:12:13 -0700

that's what I want to be. (:

Adison1
Adison1 wrote:
2012-03-18 20:25:11 -0700

me to accept for cats i hate it when they scratch u smile

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:17:53 -0800

I wanna b a vet I love animals

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-02-21 10:05:11 -0800

I wanted to become a veterinarian. But I dindn't have good grades all the time. so now, I wanna become a Veterinarian Assitnant. (:

Poll

Which Animals Do You Want to Work With?

• Pets, like cats and dogs.
  • Zoo animals, like giraffes and monkeys.
  • Livestock, like pigs and cows.
  • Animals in sport, like horses.

Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
Micro_disney mascot_micro
Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why n...
So you want to be a doctor? Kidzworld gives you an inside look at the different types of doctors ...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days