Comments

How to Wear Red Lipstick

Red-lipped divas like Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani have perfected the classic Hollywood look and so can you! Find out how right here! Back to Article

jjz98

2013-08-31 12:21:11 -0700

RED is my color! ♥
Hahaha! ^-^

SkittlesKaitlin
SkittlesKaitlin wrote:
2013-08-31 12:18:40 -0700

I'm wearing red lipstick in my pic

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-03-24 18:56:19 -0700

i tried some once, had it all over my teeth.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-25 14:38:38 -0700

Red lipstick is so not for me. I can do pink.

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-02-29 07:56:15 -0800

lol

Reminance-♥
Reminance-♥ wrote:
2012-02-21 09:06:23 -0800

And lets not forget red doesn't go with everybody!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-02-21 04:58:03 -0800

There's no effort in putting on lipstick

donttalk
donttalk wrote:
2012-02-20 15:23:47 -0800

like it but to much is uck

cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-02-20 15:10:11 -0800

i ware red lip sick every were with black eye shadow

dancer0909
dancer0909 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:07:02 -0800

but i don't wear it

dancer0909
dancer0909 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:06:47 -0800

i only wear for my dance competion cuz i have too

cutie pie 23
cutie pie 23 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:06:09 -0800

it's cute

foxybcgurl
foxybcgurl wrote:
2012-02-20 14:22:02 -0800

umm.......lipstick is kinda uncomfortable 2 wear.......

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-02-20 14:18:23 -0800

I don't wear lip stick..I'm pretty enough. -.-

Dancing In Blood Puddlez
Dancing In Blood Puddlez wrote:
2012-02-20 14:16:42 -0800

oh and 'TakeCare you missspelled that.

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-02-20 14:16:27 -0800

its for older people

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2012-02-20 14:15:25 -0800

How to wear red lipstick (Because red lipstick is so different then orange lipstick -_-)
1.Grab the lipstick
2.STAB UR FACE WITH IT!!!

Dancing In Blood Puddlez
Dancing In Blood Puddlez wrote:
2012-02-20 14:13:34 -0800

No offense to these people but a LOT of girls are stupid -sigh- they make us look so very bad

Do You Wear Red Lipstick?

• 24/7 baby!
  • Only on special occasions.
  • I'd like to, but don't think I can pull it off.
  • No, it's too tacky.

Micro_pmicro
Prom is the perfect time to experiment with your beauty routine! If you’ve ever wanted to try wea...
Micro_h_micro
Now that Halloween is over, you can still get into the festive spirit by using the makeup from yo...
Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)