Comments

How to Wear Red Lipstick

Red-lipped divas like Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani have perfected the classic Hollywood look and so can you! Find out how right here! Back to Article

jjz98

2013-08-31 12:21:11 -0700

RED is my color! ♥
Hahaha! ^-^

SkittlesKaitlin
SkittlesKaitlin wrote:
2013-08-31 12:18:40 -0700

I'm wearing red lipstick in my pic

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-03-24 18:56:19 -0700

i tried some once, had it all over my teeth.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-25 14:38:38 -0700

Red lipstick is so not for me. I can do pink.

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-02-29 07:56:15 -0800

lol

Reminance-♥
Reminance-♥ wrote:
2012-02-21 09:06:23 -0800

And lets not forget red doesn't go with everybody!

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-02-21 04:58:03 -0800

There's no effort in putting on lipstick

donttalk
donttalk wrote:
2012-02-20 15:23:47 -0800

like it but to much is uck

cherokeesky
cherokeesky wrote:
2012-02-20 15:10:11 -0800

i ware red lip sick every were with black eye shadow

dancer0909
dancer0909 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:07:02 -0800

but i don't wear it

dancer0909
dancer0909 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:06:47 -0800

i only wear for my dance competion cuz i have too

cutie pie 23
cutie pie 23 wrote:
2012-02-20 15:06:09 -0800

it's cute

foxybcgurl
foxybcgurl wrote:
2012-02-20 14:22:02 -0800

umm.......lipstick is kinda uncomfortable 2 wear.......

kewlchick7
kewlchick7 wrote:
2012-02-20 14:18:23 -0800

I don't wear lip stick..I'm pretty enough. -.-

Dancing In Blood Puddlez
Dancing In Blood Puddlez wrote:
2012-02-20 14:16:42 -0800

oh and 'TakeCare you missspelled that.

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-02-20 14:16:27 -0800

its for older people

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2012-02-20 14:15:25 -0800

How to wear red lipstick (Because red lipstick is so different then orange lipstick -_-)
1.Grab the lipstick
2.STAB UR FACE WITH IT!!!

Dancing In Blood Puddlez
Dancing In Blood Puddlez wrote:
2012-02-20 14:13:34 -0800

No offense to these people but a LOT of girls are stupid -sigh- they make us look so very bad

Do You Wear Red Lipstick?

• 24/7 baby!
  • Only on special occasions.
  • I'd like to, but don't think I can pull it off.
  • No, it's too tacky.