Hot Wheels Terrordactyl Track Set Review
Race to blast a flying pterodactyl out of the sky and avoid erupting volcanoes with the Hotwheels Terrordactyl track set. Check out reviews of toys and games for kids and teens.
Race like never before with the Hot Wheels Terrordactyl track set. Cars fly around the track while avoid erupting volcanoes and a flying pterodactyl. You can race cars around the track yourself or play with a friend for head-to-head racing. Cars are sent flying around the track by hand-powered super boosters, so no batteries are required. Each time your car completes a lap, a player pulls their lever to send their vehicle racing around once more. Once a car has completed three laps, it triggers the volcano to erupt and after six laps, the pterodactyl is released into action. This set is pretty easy to put together but some kids may need some help from parents to get everything working properly. The Hotwheels Terrordactyl track set also only comes with one car, so you'll have to buy more cars yourself to put all the features of this set into action.
Hotwheels Terrordactyl Track Set - Thumbs Up
- Easy to put together and track folds up easily for storage.
- Over 19 feet of track!
- Play by yourself or have head-to-head races with a friend.
- Flying pterodactyl and erupting volcanoes provide cool obstacles for cars.
- Track set is kid powered - no batteries required.
Hotwheels Terrordactyl Track Set- Thumbs Down
- Set only comes with one car.
- Race start lever doesn't always work properly - cars sometimes don't make it around the track as shown.
Hotwheels Terrordactyl Track Set Rating:
Age:6 and up.
- For more info the Hotwheels Terrordactyl Track Set, head to www.hotwheels.com.
Price Range Legend