Celebrity Recap - October 2006
October 2006 - Celebrity Baby Report
- Madonna has been involved in a highly-publicized and extremely controversial adoption this month. Madonna, and her husband Guy Ritchie, have been given temporarily adopted a one year old African boy named David but will still have to file for permanent adoption status in the months to come.
- Rumors were floating around for weeks after the birth of Britney Spears' baby boy, but the name of her newest addition has finally been confirmed. Jayden James Federline was born just days before his big brother, Sean Preston, turned one!
October 2006 - Other Celebrity News
- Jessica Simpson becomes her own publicist after problems with her last publicist. Tired of crazy rumors turning up in tabloids, the biggest being that she was "in love" with boyfriend John Mayer, caused the singer/actress to take matters into her own hands.
- Scarlett Johansson has reportedly signed her first record deal, which will come out sometime in the next year. The album is tentatively titled, Scarlett Sings Tom Waits.
- Haley Joel Osment pleaded guilty to drunk driving this month and was sentenced to three years probation, 6o hours of alcohol rehabilitation and three months of Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Haley Joel, who's younger sister Emily Osment stars on the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana was also fined $1,500.
- For more celebrity news and gossip, Click Here
- September 2006 Celebrity Recap
- July 2006 Celebrity Recap
- June 2006 Celebrity Recap
- More Celebrity Gossip and News!