Comments

Temporary Body Art

Shawn Syse makes a living drawing on people's bodies. She's not a tattoo artist and she doesn't use ink. Shawn uses a paste made from natural ingredients to make henna, a temporary tattoo. Back to Article

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-26 01:24:31 -0700

That is so awesome!! If it is temporary, how long does it stay??

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-10 19:46:34 -0700

i also like da foot 1

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-10 19:45:55 -0700

im gonna ask mi mom 2 do this henna thingy on mesmile

bell8523
bell8523 wrote:
2012-06-10 09:58:34 -0700

i have a one direction henna!

travis202
travis202 wrote:
2012-06-09 22:19:18 -0700

i got real tats

cozeygirl123
cozeygirl123 wrote:
2012-06-09 20:12:48 -0700

i do too i liek iht i want stars on my neck

Rabbitt
Rabbitt wrote:
2012-06-09 19:57:25 -0700

I love the one on the stomach.

Lil_Miss Gummybears25
Lil_Miss Gummybears25 wrote:
2012-06-09 19:48:08 -0700

I wanna get one on my rist

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-06-09 19:46:22 -0700

Cool if i had one i would get Quahmeir

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-09 19:45:45 -0700

I want 2 get 1 one the back of mii neck that says.tu és belle that is u r beautiful in French

obey_mari_swaq

2012-06-09 19:41:51 -0700

Thts juss too mucchhh... Buhh it look Kcoo
...............

C_TRIX_LIVES247
C_TRIX_LIVES247 wrote:
2012-06-09 19:40:35 -0700

i had too hennas on both arms i couldnt hug no one XD

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-06-09 19:37:29 -0700

i wnt my body feeled

ttyloxox123456
ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-06-09 19:34:44 -0700

i got a real tattoo

Peoasp
Peoasp wrote:
2012-06-06 09:57:22 -0700

I love henna...I've had at least 20 henna tatoos done.

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-13 14:26:02 -0700

I Do Thee Reaal Deal I Onlyy Gott Onee Tatt

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-02-20 11:01:48 -0800

ok not cool

pazzyg333
pazzyg333 wrote:
2012-02-20 10:44:37 -0800

im allergic to henna Frown wherever i put it on my boddy my skin will puff up go bubbly and be really sore and the marks and soreness will earn for about a year Frown

Pick Your Fave Fake Product. Vote!

• Fake fingernails.
  • Fake teeth.
  • Fake tattoos.
  • Fake fur.

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!