Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Voice Is Cracking

I'm 13 and my voice is starting to crack and squeak. But then it goes back to normal. Why is that? Back to Article

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2014-04-03 17:42:40 -0700

put some big girl ####### on and suck it up you chickens Wink

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 11:06:42 -0700

Lol whoever said its puberty deal with it that was funny i just sometimes scream and yell in my pillow cuz of all puberty whatever i do whtever i can to keep my face zit and pimple free and it works i wash it everyday and use un secented free lotion at night to moisturize my face

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 18:08:06 -0800

Lol Tell Meh Why I Was On Meez And I Had An Attuide And Sum Boy Was Like That B Must Be On Her Puberty She Got Me Mess Up I Was Like Oh Wow
#Tragic !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 12:52:29 -0800

Hate Puberty!!

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:27:49 -0800

Its puberty! Deal with it! Tongue Out

36Jes63
36Jes63 wrote:
2011-05-11 05:20:22 -0700

It's just puberty, and yes, it will go back. Don't worry. It's happening to me right now too! Lol. Big Grin

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.