Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Voice Is Cracking

I'm 13 and my voice is starting to crack and squeak. But then it goes back to normal. Why is that? Back to Article

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2014-04-03 17:42:40 -0700

put some big girl ####### on and suck it up you chickens Wink

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 11:06:42 -0700

Lol whoever said its puberty deal with it that was funny i just sometimes scream and yell in my pillow cuz of all puberty whatever i do whtever i can to keep my face zit and pimple free and it works i wash it everyday and use un secented free lotion at night to moisturize my face

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 18:08:06 -0800

Lol Tell Meh Why I Was On Meez And I Had An Attuide And Sum Boy Was Like That B Must Be On Her Puberty She Got Me Mess Up I Was Like Oh Wow
#Tragic !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 12:52:29 -0800

Hate Puberty!!

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:27:49 -0800

Its puberty! Deal with it! Tongue Out

36Jes63
36Jes63 wrote:
2011-05-11 05:20:22 -0700

It's just puberty, and yes, it will go back. Don't worry. It's happening to me right now too! Lol. Big Grin

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how!

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.