Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Voice Is Cracking

I'm 13 and my voice is starting to crack and squeak. But then it goes back to normal. Why is that? Back to Article

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2014-04-03 17:42:40 -0700

put some big girl ####### on and suck it up you chickens Wink

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 11:06:42 -0700

Lol whoever said its puberty deal with it that was funny i just sometimes scream and yell in my pillow cuz of all puberty whatever i do whtever i can to keep my face zit and pimple free and it works i wash it everyday and use un secented free lotion at night to moisturize my face

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 18:08:06 -0800

Lol Tell Meh Why I Was On Meez And I Had An Attuide And Sum Boy Was Like That B Must Be On Her Puberty She Got Me Mess Up I Was Like Oh Wow
#Tragic !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 12:52:29 -0800

Hate Puberty!!

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:27:49 -0800

Its puberty! Deal with it! Tongue Out

36Jes63
36Jes63 wrote:
2011-05-11 05:20:22 -0700

It's just puberty, and yes, it will go back. Don't worry. It's happening to me right now too! Lol. Big Grin

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how!

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour