Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Voice Is Cracking

I'm 13 and my voice is starting to crack and squeak. But then it goes back to normal. Why is that? Back to Article

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2014-04-03 17:42:40 -0700

put some big girl ####### on and suck it up you chickens Wink

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 11:06:42 -0700

Lol whoever said its puberty deal with it that was funny i just sometimes scream and yell in my pillow cuz of all puberty whatever i do whtever i can to keep my face zit and pimple free and it works i wash it everyday and use un secented free lotion at night to moisturize my face

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 18:08:06 -0800

Lol Tell Meh Why I Was On Meez And I Had An Attuide And Sum Boy Was Like That B Must Be On Her Puberty She Got Me Mess Up I Was Like Oh Wow
#Tragic !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 12:52:29 -0800

Hate Puberty!!

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:27:49 -0800

Its puberty! Deal with it! Tongue Out

36Jes63
36Jes63 wrote:
2011-05-11 05:20:22 -0700

It's just puberty, and yes, it will go back. Don't worry. It's happening to me right now too! Lol. Big Grin

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how!

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.