Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Voice Is Cracking

I'm 13 and my voice is starting to crack and squeak. But then it goes back to normal. Why is that? Back to Article

teagmister
teagmister wrote:
2014-04-03 17:42:40 -0700

put some big girl ####### on and suck it up you chickens Wink

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 11:06:42 -0700

Lol whoever said its puberty deal with it that was funny i just sometimes scream and yell in my pillow cuz of all puberty whatever i do whtever i can to keep my face zit and pimple free and it works i wash it everyday and use un secented free lotion at night to moisturize my face

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 18:08:06 -0800

Lol Tell Meh Why I Was On Meez And I Had An Attuide And Sum Boy Was Like That B Must Be On Her Puberty She Got Me Mess Up I Was Like Oh Wow
#Tragic !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 12:52:29 -0800

Hate Puberty!!

KatyPerryIsMyIdol
KatyPerryIsMyIdol wrote:
2011-12-03 17:27:49 -0800

Its puberty! Deal with it! Tongue Out

36Jes63
36Jes63 wrote:
2011-05-11 05:20:22 -0700

It's just puberty, and yes, it will go back. Don't worry. It's happening to me right now too! Lol. Big Grin

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl posted in Friends:
I don't have one best friend, I have like 5 or 6.. But my best friends on here are orange45 and lovefroglol122
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Family Issues:
Well, try looking innocent! like this (the blanks are people u fill them in) ''___, I've always wondered, why do you curse?*he answers*Oh, well dont you think its a little too much for people to take in?" in other words be the therapist for the family like me! I'm the only smart one in my family!
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Friends:
Well, in my opinion (depending on your age) dating is pointless until it'll actually make a difference in your life! but your parents know best, just try to see the bright side in what they're saying.
Nisya-
Nisya- posted in Friends:
Well, may I share my story? I had the same problem too, until the day when me and my crush were finally together. I dared myself to tell my parents and they said "It's alright, it's up to you." 0.0 (I didn't tell you to use my way to date him ._.)
mystry27
mystry27 posted in Friends:
i have the same problem to :(