Heroes TV Show Facts
They thought they were just like everyone else. But then they discovered they were different. Heroes follows the trials and tribulations of people who wake up to discover that it's their destiny to prevent catastrophe. Now entering its third season, Heroes continues its super reign on NBC. Kidzworld enters the Heroes universe.
- Claire Bennet - Hayden Panettiere
- Mr. Bennet - Jack Coleman
- Elle Bishop - Kristen Bell
- Hiro Nakamura - Masi Oka
- Nathan Petrelli - Adrian Pasdar
- Peter Petrelli - Milo Ventimiglia
- Matt Parkman - Greg Grunberg
- Micah Sanders - Noah Grey-Cabey
- Niki Sanders - Ali Larter
- Maya Herrerra - Dania Ramirez
- D.L. Hawkins - Leonard Roberts
- Mohinder Suresh - Sendhil Ramamurthy
- Sylar - Zachary Quinto
- Season Two was cut short by the Writer's Guild of America Strike, which forced part of the series, called Exodus, to be dropped. Instead, the show skips ahead to Season Three's plot, Villains.
- Heroes creator Tim Kring has said that this season will be darker and more sinister than the previous ones, with many new characters (the villains) being introduced. He's said that some of these villains will be in the heroes themselves.
- A symbol resembling an RNA molecule has shown up in several episodes in unexpected places - like on a necklace, in paintings and engraved into the cover of a book.
- Kring originally planned to change the cast of Heroes frequently, but after the initial season's cast became so popular, he changed his mind.
- Emerson Electric Company sued Heroes for using their brand of garbage disposal system in a scene where a girl injures herself trying to retrieve a ring from a garborator, saying that it cast their product in an "unsavory light".
"I walked through fire and I didn't get burned." - Claire Bennett
"Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back." - Niki Saunders
"My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane." - Mohinder Suresh
"Save the cheerleader, save the world." - Hiro Nakamura
"Are you going to eat it?" - Claire
"Eat your brain? Claire, that's disgusting." - Sylar