Comments

Nutrition - Sugar

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and why it's not good to eat too much of it every day. Back to Article

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-09-25 18:59:54 -0700

I gots the diabettus, so i cant have no sugar

animefreakXD

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-25 17:03:57 -0700

Flooding***

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2013-09-25 16:55:21 -0700

stop flooting its in the rules be more respectful

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-09-25 16:47:15 -0700

I dont care I eat sugar and still remain skinny!!

CellaCello

Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-25 16:44:42 -0700

sugaaarr

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-25 16:43:36 -0700

sugar sugar sugar! sugar sugar sugar! sugar sugar! bahbdjbdksajbkjcfed na bcjd bcfn cdakn wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-25 16:39:48 -0700

Sugar is what makes Skittles the best!

JennyD

brunostar wrote:
2013-06-26 11:12:10 -0700

i love sugar ;_;

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-02-08 16:06:18 -0800

High Fructose Corn Syrup is WAAYYYY worse! At lease you can process sugar.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-23 08:51:43 -0700

Mary Poppins said "a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way."

xD!

Makala3
Makala3 wrote:
2011-02-05 12:48:21 -0800

that really sucks cuz i love surgary foods!!! and im addicted to mountain dew and docter pepper! &Wink

Fave Way to Get Your Sugar Fix?

• Candy.
  • Chocolate.
  • Cookies.
  • Donuts.

Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Micro_organic-micro
So, what’s the real deal with organic foods these days? Maybe your parents are on a health kick o...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.