Barbie - Let's Dance Princess Genevieve Doll
If you liked Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses DVD, youll love this - a dancing, interactive Princess Genevieve doll!
Barbie danced her way into your living room in The 12 Dancing Princesses - but that was on DVD. Now, she'll dance for you right before your eyes! The Let's Dance Princess Genevieve doll dances, spins and pirouettes to music, but that's not all she does. Strap on the special ankle bracelet and two wrist bracelets that come with the doll and you'll be able to dance together! Whatever move you make, Princess Genevieve will follow along just like a real-life dance partner. There's still more to this cool Barbie - she talks! She'll tell you to put your arms up, spin, take a bow and more. You better follow along cuz you never know what she'll say! Princess Genevieve sits on a plastic base that has three buttons. The light pink button is the "Performance" mode, the gold button is the "Play With Me" mode and the hot pink button is the "Teach Me" mode. You can remove her from the base when you'd rather play with her hair instead of do pli�s.
Let's Dance Princess Genevieve Doll - Thumbs Up
- You don't need a dance teacher cuz Princess Genevieve can teach you basic ballet steps.
- Princess Genevieve is interactive - she dances by herself to music, she teaches you by demonstrating moves and making comments, and she follows along to every move you make!
- Princess Genevieve is dressed in a beautiful sparkly gown, crown and ballet shoes.
Let's Dance Princess Genevieve Doll - Thumbs Down
- When Princess Genevieve dances with her arms above, her hands can get stuck in her long hair.
- Princess Genevieve doesn't come with any additional outfits or accessories.
- Requires a ton of batteries - 4AA and 6AAA - that aren't included.
- For more info on the 12 Dancing Princesses Barbie Dolls, head to the official Mattel website!
Let's Dance Princess Genevieve Doll Rating:
Age: 3 and up.
Price Range Legend