Comments

Dear Dish It, I Can't Keep My Opinions to Myself

I keep getting into arguments with my friends at school because I just can't seem to keep my own opinion to myself. Back to Article

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-14 09:09:06 -0700

Ppl luh lookin for drama c': you probs didn't do anything wrong

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 08:25:10 -0700

It's normal. Everyone does it sometimes..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:04:45 -0700

I do that sometimes xD.
It's normal.

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

dear beauty1566, i understand what you're going though. you should just no say what you think. I know it's good to say whats on your mind but next time you want to say something just let it go and blow it off and just relax.smile your friend xoxo gurl

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:45:40 -0800

What you should have done was to try to keep your opinions to yourself. Maybe you should go apologize to all the people you were talking bad about. the more you talk bad about people the less friends you will have in the future.

shyshy372
shyshy372 wrote:
2014-01-08 22:04:38 -0800

Ah it called try to fit in

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-01-08 16:19:00 -0800

Hahaha true Riri so true ❤

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:50 -0800

This Is So Me cx

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-08 16:15:46 -0800

Well once a women asked me to try some of this type of chicken she made and after i aet it she asked did i like it and i said no soo then i got in trouble........Wow!

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-06-22 22:49:44 -0700

I Mean Like Iff I Have Sumthinnq Tewh Say Imma Say It Why Hld Iht In

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:23:21 -0800

i cant keep them to myself

lil keke123
lil keke123 wrote:
2012-01-07 20:05:09 -0800

Smh Idontcare bout peoplez only if u my homies n my wifes n my bishs then ill care

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:39 -0800

I dnt mindd some1 that talks behindd my back causee iI likee beinqq center of attention but once yhu have thee balls 2 sayy it 2 my facee ill cuss them out or most of thee timee fiqht them but thats juast mee

Mysterygirl6
Mysterygirl6 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:32:13 -0700

That happened to me the other day. I know, It can be annoyin!!! My advice is be nice to them, and when they're in a good mood tell them how you feel and they'll probably have sympathy for you! smile Basical don't worry. Don't take this harshly but if they're your true friends they'll understand you. Trust me

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-03-15 04:42:57 -0700

Oh I know a girl who's exactly the same she hates me, and I know that cause she's like that. xD This was helpful!

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:33:34 -0700

dont worry i have the same problem. i am VERY opinionated and insightful. not always good.

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:32:13 -0700

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:50:04 -0700

This story is about keep opinion to yourself not your friend because they won't like u any more as a friend...

Ever Trash-Talked a Friend?

• No way! I would never talk about my friends behind their back.
  • Once or twice, but I try not to make a habit of it.
  • Sure, who hasn't?
  • It's usually my friends who talk trash about me.

Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, wha...
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)