Comments

Dear Dish It, I Can't Keep My Opinions to Myself

I keep getting into arguments with my friends at school because I just can't seem to keep my own opinion to myself. Back to Article

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

dear beauty1566, i understand what you're going though. you should just no say what you think. I know it's good to say whats on your mind but next time you want to say something just let it go and blow it off and just relax.smile your friend xoxo gurl

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:45:40 -0800

What you should have done was to try to keep your opinions to yourself. Maybe you should go apologize to all the people you were talking bad about. the more you talk bad about people the less friends you will have in the future.

shyshy372
shyshy372 wrote:
2014-01-08 22:04:38 -0800

Ah it called try to fit in

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-01-08 16:19:00 -0800

Hahaha true Riri so true ❤

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:50 -0800

This Is So Me cx

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-08 16:15:46 -0800

Well once a women asked me to try some of this type of chicken she made and after i aet it she asked did i like it and i said no soo then i got in trouble........Wow!

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-06-22 22:49:44 -0700

I Mean Like Iff I Have Sumthinnq Tewh Say Imma Say It Why Hld Iht In

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:23:21 -0800

i cant keep them to myself

lil keke123
lil keke123 wrote:
2012-01-07 20:05:09 -0800

Smh Idontcare bout peoplez only if u my homies n my wifes n my bishs then ill care

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:39 -0800

I dnt mindd some1 that talks behindd my back causee iI likee beinqq center of attention but once yhu have thee balls 2 sayy it 2 my facee ill cuss them out or most of thee timee fiqht them but thats juast mee

Mysterygirl6
Mysterygirl6 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:32:13 -0700

That happened to me the other day. I know, It can be annoyin!!! My advice is be nice to them, and when they're in a good mood tell them how you feel and they'll probably have sympathy for you! smile Basical don't worry. Don't take this harshly but if they're your true friends they'll understand you. Trust me

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-03-15 04:42:57 -0700

Oh I know a girl who's exactly the same she hates me, and I know that cause she's like that. xD This was helpful!

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:33:34 -0700

dont worry i have the same problem. i am VERY opinionated and insightful. not always good.

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:32:13 -0700

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:50:04 -0700

This story is about keep opinion to yourself not your friend because they won't like u any more as a friend...

Ever Trash-Talked a Friend?

• No way! I would never talk about my friends behind their back.
  • Once or twice, but I try not to make a habit of it.
  • Sure, who hasn't?
  • It's usually my friends who talk trash about me.

Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, wha...
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon