Comments

Dear Dish It, I Can't Keep My Opinions to Myself

I keep getting into arguments with my friends at school because I just can't seem to keep my own opinion to myself. Back to Article

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-14 09:09:06 -0700

Ppl luh lookin for drama c': you probs didn't do anything wrong

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 08:25:10 -0700

It's normal. Everyone does it sometimes..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:04:45 -0700

I do that sometimes xD.
It's normal.

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

dear beauty1566, i understand what you're going though. you should just no say what you think. I know it's good to say whats on your mind but next time you want to say something just let it go and blow it off and just relax.smile your friend xoxo gurl

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:50:53 -0800

StMichaelSwag
StMichaelSwag wrote:
2014-02-19 06:45:40 -0800

What you should have done was to try to keep your opinions to yourself. Maybe you should go apologize to all the people you were talking bad about. the more you talk bad about people the less friends you will have in the future.

shyshy372
shyshy372 wrote:
2014-01-08 22:04:38 -0800

Ah it called try to fit in

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2014-01-08 16:19:00 -0800

Hahaha true Riri so true ❤

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-08 16:16:50 -0800

This Is So Me cx

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-08 16:15:46 -0800

Well once a women asked me to try some of this type of chicken she made and after i aet it she asked did i like it and i said no soo then i got in trouble........Wow!

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-06-22 22:49:44 -0700

I Mean Like Iff I Have Sumthinnq Tewh Say Imma Say It Why Hld Iht In

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:23:21 -0800

i cant keep them to myself

lil keke123
lil keke123 wrote:
2012-01-07 20:05:09 -0800

Smh Idontcare bout peoplez only if u my homies n my wifes n my bishs then ill care

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:39 -0800

I dnt mindd some1 that talks behindd my back causee iI likee beinqq center of attention but once yhu have thee balls 2 sayy it 2 my facee ill cuss them out or most of thee timee fiqht them but thats juast mee

Mysterygirl6
Mysterygirl6 wrote:
2011-03-31 05:32:13 -0700

That happened to me the other day. I know, It can be annoyin!!! My advice is be nice to them, and when they're in a good mood tell them how you feel and they'll probably have sympathy for you! smile Basical don't worry. Don't take this harshly but if they're your true friends they'll understand you. Trust me

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-03-15 04:42:57 -0700

Oh I know a girl who's exactly the same she hates me, and I know that cause she's like that. xD This was helpful!

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:33:34 -0700

dont worry i have the same problem. i am VERY opinionated and insightful. not always good.

CONFUSED LEE_1599398
CONFUSED LEE_1599398 wrote:
2010-09-22 10:32:13 -0700

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:50:04 -0700

This story is about keep opinion to yourself not your friend because they won't like u any more as a friend...

Ever Trash-Talked a Friend?

• No way! I would never talk about my friends behind their back.
  • Once or twice, but I try not to make a habit of it.
  • Sure, who hasn't?
  • It's usually my friends who talk trash about me.

Cinderella asks: "i have a boyfriend and his name is daniel. My best friend likes him and im afra...
worried asks: "If my boyfriend is acting weird because my mom don't like him and he knows it, wha...
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day