Viva Pinata: Xbox 360 Video Game Review
In the world of the Viva Pinata TV show there's an island full of candy-cravin' pi?ata critters. They hang out and munch on sweets all day long, until they're launched to parties from Pinata Central! Now the colorful critters from the show have arrived on the Xbox 360 in the Viva Pi?ata video game. Here's Gary's Viva Pi?ata game review!
Viva Pinata - Diggin' the Gardening Game
In Viva Pinata you become a master gardener! It's up to you, with some help from the local villagers, to fix up a ratty old yard into a beautiful garden. You start with basic tools for cleaning the place up and planting a few seeds but you get more tools and options, including adding buildings. As your garden grows it attracts Pi?atas, up to 60 different kinds, including icky sour pi?atas! Once you collect cool Pi?atas you can name them and share them with your friends online.
Viva Pinata - Party Fun
One of the coolest things about Viva Pi?ata is that it looks great. The pi?ata critters come to life with incredible colors, cool sounds and super cute mating dances. You can also get some of the legendary pi?atas they talk about in the
Viva Pinata - Sour Candy and Party Poopers
The biggest bummers about Viva Pi?ata are that you can only have about 25 Pi?atas at one time, and that your garden can't get very big! There was also supposed to be a mode where you could show off your garden online, but you can't and that's a bummer.
Viva Pinata - Gardens, Candy and Pi?ata Parties
Not only does Viva Pi?ata look and sound great, it's fun for gamers of all ages and is the most kid-friendly game you can get for the Xbox 360! There's also a heap of options to play with, including complicated Pinata-collecting for hardcore gardeners. It's fun, but a bigger garden, more Pinatas, and more online options would have made it even better.
Viva Pinata Thumbs Up:
- The super cute pinatas look great!
- Easy enough for anyone to play.
- Challenges for experienced gamers.
- Tips for staying safe online. They're just like our safety tips!
Viva Pinata Thumbs Down:
- Multiplayer mode = two players sharing the controls.
- You can only have 25 Pinatas at once!
- EA vs. Tony Hawk and Viva Pinata Special Edition Info!
- Seven Wonders of the World - Hanging Garden of Babylon
- Pinata Mayhem for TV and Xbox 360 with Viva Pinata!
- LEGO Star Wars II: Gamecube, PS2 & Xbox 360 Game Review