Comments

All About Santa Claus

Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all things Christmas! Back to Article

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-12-19 15:41:06 -0800

People shut up!!!
What is wrong with you?!?!?!?!
Their is kids on this website gosh .___.
Really? Like shut the hell up.
Parents are going to blame you guys for saying stuff like that!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-19 15:36:29 -0800

he's the best salesmaker

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:27:32 -0800

Whether or not Santa is real, you don't have to go ahead and ruin it for kids that do believe in him. Can't you respect other people's beliefs?

higuina13
higuina13 wrote:
2013-01-01 06:25:58 -0800

i stopped saying i beliving in him last year!

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2012-12-27 18:03:07 -0800

Santa is NOT real! Seriously... When I stopped believing, I told my parents and they said yeah that he was fake. -_-

coco-miller
coco-miller wrote:
2012-12-27 18:02:51 -0800

Whoever believe in santa clause are dom nuts Tired

blondie-loves-you-4ever
blondie-loves-you-4ever wrote:
2012-12-27 18:01:43 -0800

Santa is fake it is ur parents duhhh

♥ Hollie strong ♥ _2340423
♥ Hollie strong ♥ _2340423 wrote:
2012-12-27 17:59:34 -0800

DOnt say that..he is real for shure one day you will see and YOU WILL ALL SEE WHO DONT BELIVE !!

Never Scream Becca
Never Scream Becca wrote:
2012-12-27 17:59:31 -0800

SANTA NOT REAL. He is just a trick for little kids to be good for a while. Santa is a stallker 2 he knows when u awake n stuff i mean does he no when u at da bathroom

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2012-12-27 17:57:32 -0800

Santa is not real. At all. -_-

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2012-12-26 11:48:53 -0800

Tomboy: Don't tell me what to do - I was just telling you that swearing is against the Kidzworld rules.

Snyde460
Snyde460 wrote:
2012-12-26 10:27:14 -0800

I think Santa is real. There's a saying that is you
stop believing you stop receiving!!! THAT'S TRUE!!

tomboy88
tomboy88 wrote:
2012-12-26 06:23:38 -0800

lillypad360:AMEN!someone blevies the way i do

tomboy88
tomboy88 wrote:
2012-12-26 06:22:02 -0800

Cookie devil:leave me alone and stay out of this

slena gozmel
slena gozmel wrote:
2012-12-26 05:29:52 -0800

santa is not real i know that for a fact people say that santa is real

Runway_Rocker
Runway_Rocker wrote:
2012-12-25 21:20:15 -0800

Santa is not real .Earth to kupetfan101! GET REAL!!!

gummicandi
gummicandi wrote:
2012-12-25 15:23:13 -0800

wow yu a dummie

lilypad360
lilypad360 wrote:
2012-12-25 13:22:08 -0800

errrrrrrru um santa's not real sorry for letting the cat out of the bag for you

kupetfan101
kupetfan101 wrote:
2012-12-24 19:44:34 -0800

I LOVE U SANTA CLAUS U R MY ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!!

nickiminaj2901
nickiminaj2901 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:23:45 -0800

santa won't give me presents probaly i've been NAUGHTY

Poll

What Do You Like Best About Santa?

• His jolly laugh.
  • His big belly.
  • His white beard.
  • His red suit.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_insearchofsantapaws-micro
Whether you’re nine or ninety-nine, Santa Claus likely holds a special place in your heart. Watch...
Micro_santa micro
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day