The Legend of Zelda Wii Game Cheats: Boss Walkthroughs!
The Nintendo Wii is here and The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess is at the top of Kidzworld's Top 5 Nintendo Wii Video Games list for the cool new game console! It's a fantasy adventure with you as the heroic werewolf-ish Link. But, the bosses are bad news, especially because battling each one is like solving a puzzle! To make it easy for you to be a hero, it's Cheat Street to the rescue with the 411 on busting all the bosses! It's the place to go for all the game cheats, codes, secrets, hints, tips and walkthroughs you need to beat your fave games!
Zelda Boss 7 - Argorok Walkthrough
It's a dragon, in a thunderstorm, and you have to kick its butt. Haul out your Clawshot for this one and use it to haul yourself around to dodge Argorok's flaming breath or you'll become a medium-rare Linkburger (low-fat and high in protein)! After he launches a blast of flame he'll be tired, so toss on your Iron Boots and Clawshot his tail to slam him into the ground. After a few of those his armor will fall off and he'll speed up. Aim for his back now, using the Peahats to get into better position to hit it if you need to, and hit him. He'll headbutt the ground if you hit him, jump down and pokey-pokey him with your sword. Do this a few times and he's toast.
Zelda Boss 8 - Zant Walkthrough
Zant is a headache and a half to fight because the battle changes so much! Here's how to deal with his different modes:
- Forest Temple: Block his fireballs with your shield, hit him with the Gale Boomerang to drop his defense then wail on him.
- Goron Mines: Block his fireballs with your shield until he stops, then slap him silly with your sword.
- Lakebed Temple: Zora Armor lets you breathe, Iron Boots will keep you grounded, your shield will block his fireballs, your Clawshot can haul him out of his protective helmet and your sword will knock some sense into him.
- Forest Temple Monkeys: Dodge, or block, his fireballs until he chills on a pole. Smack the pole twice to knock him off, then knock him around with your sword until he cries uncle.
- Snowpeak Ruins: Iceberg time! Smack him with the Ball and Chain, a lot, and eventually he'll give up.
- Zant Duel: About time! Block his standard swing, jump out of the way of his spin attack and rush in with your sword after his spin leaves him dizzy.
Zelda Boss 9 - Ganon Walkthrough, Part 1
In the first battle, Ganon is controlling Zelda and it's a really bad idea to poke the princess with your sword. Dodge her attacks until she launches a giant ball of energy at you, then use the Master Sword like a tennis raquet to bounce it back at her. Volley it back and forth, like an Expelliarmus duel in Harry Potter, until she gets hit by it. A few of those will mess her up.
- Click Here for the 411 on beating Ganon in the next boss battles.
- The Legend of Zelda Wii Game Cheats: Boss Walkthroughs
- The Legend of Zelda Wii Game Cheats: Boss Walkthroughs (pg. 2)
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Review!
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Video Game Cheats
- Get More Awesome Video Game Cheats Here!