Busting Stuff With the Wii and Spectrobes Webisodes 2 & 3!
Christmas is coming next week and everybody wants a Nintendo Wii, but check out the latest gaming news here at Kidzworld first. We have the 411 on people breaking stuff with their Wii, and how to keep it from happening to you! Plus, the Spectrobes video game is getting closer and we have more video webisodes for you to download. Finally, check the bottom of the page for a list of all the new games dropping this week.
Nintendo Wii - Smash, Crush, Destroy!
The Wii is an awesome video game system, but it's so cool that some folks are getting hyper and breaking stuff when they thrash around with the motion-sensitive controller. From smashed glasses to busted TVs and even bruised gamers, it's destruction time! The biggest problem is that gamers are letting go of the controller when they bowl, swing a baseball bat or thump a villain with a sword. Most of them are forgetting to use the wrist strap, but some peeps who use the wrist strap are having the flimsy things break!
To keep the Wii-related destruction under control here are some tips:
- 1. Don't let go of the controller.
- 2. Seriously, don't let go of the controller.
- 3. Make sure you have room to swing the controller before you start your game.
- 4. Don't let go of the controller. This time for real!
- 5. Get a stronger wrist strap buy buying a new Wii, or by clicking here.
Download Spectrobes Webisodes 2 & 3!
The monstrous Krawl aliens are on their way to devour our galaxy and it's up to you to stop them by unearthing ancient Spectrobes and commanding them in battle! You can even use the DS' mic to control your Spectrobes as you crush the Krawl. For the latest on this exciting game, check out two new video Webisodes to see how the Spectrobes are first discovered and to see them get unleashed in a wicked battle!
What Video Games are Dropping This Week?
- December 19 - Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3.
- December 19 - Bubble Bobble Evolution for PSP.
- December 19 - Elebits for Wii.