Comments

Make Christmas Treats for Santa!

Santa Claus will be busy come Christmas Eve, so leave out some delicious treats to help him fuel up for his long journey! Back to Article

Alex's Account

Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-21 17:04:33 -0700

Yummmmmmmyyyy...cookies.

x_x-skittlez-x_x
x_x-skittlez-x_x wrote:
2011-12-26 17:19:06 -0800

i dont like santa claus because there is sumthing that is in the bible that is wat i dont want 2 read again it is on santaclausthegreatimposter
a wink of his eye and a twist of his head lead me to a dread

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-25 14:13:18 -0800

Bofl

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:20:28 -0800

he is real just because yo parents give u stuff dont mean he dont have a spirit quit lyin sayin u dont believe in him u know u do because he told me that u waited up 24 hours last night for him to come down the chimney so u could say "hey santa i'm your biggest fan " and he gone say "know u are not u are on the naughty list and i mean the real naughty list" hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahahah i schooled u dont hate appriciate and dont try to still my memo.

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:15:26 -0800

u used 2 girl quit playin u know u still do

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:14:36 -0800

U SO MESSED UP I HOPE U DONT GET ANYTHING NOT EVEN AN DIRTY OLD SOCK FOR CHRISTMAS U SO MEAN U JUST DISGUST ME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poohbear425

megan foxx456 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:02:19 -0800

Hahahaha

cvcutie1013
cvcutie1013 wrote:
2011-12-25 08:52:06 -0800

once i made cookies for him and he only at one

kaelynn:)
kaelynn:) wrote:
2011-12-24 19:39:33 -0800

Santa scares me. Even when i was little i was scared of santa

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-24 15:02:00 -0800

I Actualty Made Em There Great! >-___-

cutiepie75
cutiepie75 wrote:
2011-12-24 13:44:31 -0800

Awesome I'll be making all these

Ayannah7845
Ayannah7845 wrote:
2011-12-24 12:13:22 -0800

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:27:19 -0800

@ yo momma

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:21:49 -0800

he is real yall just dont have christmas spirit

Poll

Do You Leave Snacks for Santa Claus?

• Every year!
  • I've done it a few times.
  • I'd rather eat 'em myself.
  • No, that's for babies.

Micro_gf_micro
Why does Christmas always seem to sneak up on us? One minute we start to see decorations, then be...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...
Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.