Comments

Make Christmas Treats for Santa!

Santa Claus will be busy come Christmas Eve, so leave out some delicious treats to help him fuel up for his long journey! Back to Article

Alex's Account

Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-21 17:04:33 -0700

Yummmmmmmyyyy...cookies.

x_x-skittlez-x_x
x_x-skittlez-x_x wrote:
2011-12-26 17:19:06 -0800

i dont like santa claus because there is sumthing that is in the bible that is wat i dont want 2 read again it is on santaclausthegreatimposter
a wink of his eye and a twist of his head lead me to a dread

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-25 14:13:18 -0800

Bofl

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:20:28 -0800

he is real just because yo parents give u stuff dont mean he dont have a spirit quit lyin sayin u dont believe in him u know u do because he told me that u waited up 24 hours last night for him to come down the chimney so u could say "hey santa i'm your biggest fan " and he gone say "know u are not u are on the naughty list and i mean the real naughty list" hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahahah i schooled u dont hate appriciate and dont try to still my memo.

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:15:26 -0800

u used 2 girl quit playin u know u still do

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:14:36 -0800

U SO MESSED UP I HOPE U DONT GET ANYTHING NOT EVEN AN DIRTY OLD SOCK FOR CHRISTMAS U SO MEAN U JUST DISGUST ME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poohbear425

megan foxx456 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:02:19 -0800

Hahahaha

cvcutie1013
cvcutie1013 wrote:
2011-12-25 08:52:06 -0800

once i made cookies for him and he only at one

kaelynn:)
kaelynn:) wrote:
2011-12-24 19:39:33 -0800

Santa scares me. Even when i was little i was scared of santa

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-24 15:02:00 -0800

I Actualty Made Em There Great! >-___-

cutiepie75
cutiepie75 wrote:
2011-12-24 13:44:31 -0800

Awesome I'll be making all these

Ayannah7845
Ayannah7845 wrote:
2011-12-24 12:13:22 -0800

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:27:19 -0800

@ yo momma

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:21:49 -0800

he is real yall just dont have christmas spirit

Poll

Do You Leave Snacks for Santa Claus?

• Every year!
  • I've done it a few times.
  • I'd rather eat 'em myself.
  • No, that's for babies.

Micro_gf_micro
Why does Christmas always seem to sneak up on us? One minute we start to see decorations, then be...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...
Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!