Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Make Christmas Treats for Santa!

Santa Claus will be busy come Christmas Eve, so leave out some delicious treats to help him fuel up for his long journey! Back to Article

Alex's Account

Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-21 17:04:33 -0700

Yummmmmmmyyyy...cookies.

x_x-skittlez-x_x
x_x-skittlez-x_x wrote:
2011-12-26 17:19:06 -0800

i dont like santa claus because there is sumthing that is in the bible that is wat i dont want 2 read again it is on santaclausthegreatimposter
a wink of his eye and a twist of his head lead me to a dread

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-25 14:13:18 -0800

Bofl

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:20:28 -0800

he is real just because yo parents give u stuff dont mean he dont have a spirit quit lyin sayin u dont believe in him u know u do because he told me that u waited up 24 hours last night for him to come down the chimney so u could say "hey santa i'm your biggest fan " and he gone say "know u are not u are on the naughty list and i mean the real naughty list" hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahahah i schooled u dont hate appriciate and dont try to still my memo.

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:15:26 -0800

u used 2 girl quit playin u know u still do

poohbear425
poohbear425 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:14:36 -0800

U SO MESSED UP I HOPE U DONT GET ANYTHING NOT EVEN AN DIRTY OLD SOCK FOR CHRISTMAS U SO MEAN U JUST DISGUST ME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poohbear425

megan foxx456 wrote:
2011-12-25 12:02:19 -0800

Hahahaha

cvcutie1013
cvcutie1013 wrote:
2011-12-25 08:52:06 -0800

once i made cookies for him and he only at one

kaelynn:)
kaelynn:) wrote:
2011-12-24 19:39:33 -0800

Santa scares me. Even when i was little i was scared of santa

Paris Is So Awesome
Paris Is So Awesome wrote:
2011-12-24 15:02:00 -0800

I Actualty Made Em There Great! >-___-

cutiepie75
cutiepie75 wrote:
2011-12-24 13:44:31 -0800

Awesome I'll be making all these

Ayannah7845
Ayannah7845 wrote:
2011-12-24 12:13:22 -0800

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:27:19 -0800

@ yo momma

bestman
bestman wrote:
2011-12-24 11:21:49 -0800

he is real yall just dont have christmas spirit

Poll

Do You Leave Snacks for Santa Claus?

• Every year!
  • I've done it a few times.
  • I'd rather eat 'em myself.
  • No, that's for babies.

Micro_gf_micro
Why does Christmas always seem to sneak up on us? One minute we start to see decorations, then be...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...
Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.