Eragon Free PC Video Game Demo Download
Christopher Paolini's Eragon novel has been transformed into a major motion picture that's packed with fantasy action! It brings the fantastic world of Alaga�sia to life along with the evil Galbatorix, Durza the Shade, the hideous Urgals and, of course, the mighty dragon Saphira! Now you can join the action as Eragon and Saphira with the video game. But, before you blow your allowance, try out the free PC game demo! Here's how.
Downloading the Free Eragon PC Game Demo
Grabbing the Eragon game demo is way easier than becoming a dragon rider and battling Urgals! For starters, nobody will try to stick a sword in your butt. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions here.
- 1. Click Here for the Eragon game demo download page.
- 2. Check for the big green "Download Now" button in the middle of the page, click it!
- 3. You'll get tossed to a new page and, after a sec, a popup will appear. Save the file to your Desktop so it'll be easy to find later.
- 4. 213 MB of Eragon and Saphira are going to come flying onto your computer from the internet. It'll take a while, so chill with the latest news on sports, games, movies, dating and more while it downloads.
- 5. After the game demo has downloaded, double-click it to start installing it.
- 6. Once the Eragon game demo has finished installing, double-click it to hatch yourself a dragon egg and kick some Urgal butt!
Eragon Game Demo PC Requirements
Unleashing the powerful dragon Saphira into the fantasy world of Alaga�sia is a tricky thing for your computer to do. Especially when you toss a fistful of bad guys, some monsters and a bit of magic into the mix! To make sure your computer has the power to run the Eragon game demo, check out these game requirements.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: 1.4 GHz required.
RAM: 512 MB RAM required.
Hard Drive: 270 MB free space.
Video Card: 128 MB required.
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card.
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher.