Comments

Mother's Day

Centuries ago, Mother's Day honored the Mother of the Gods but now the day is meant for our moms.Get all the details and history of Mother's Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

Kate242
Kate242 wrote:
2014-05-15 14:20:20 -0700

:3 I Lovee Dis!! My momm Is the Best Mommy!!
In The whole wide world!! XD

BrigitMileySelenafan
BrigitMileySelenafan wrote:
2014-05-15 06:00:26 -0700

smile

SyedUways123
SyedUways123 wrote:
2014-05-14 06:16:13 -0700

God has given me the best mom ever Love

teshababy25
teshababy25 wrote:
2014-05-13 07:40:49 -0700

i love my mom she is sweet

NishaNina
NishaNina wrote:
2014-05-13 05:41:50 -0700

being mother is god's gift..i love my god's gift mother Mmuuaahhh..! Love

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-05-12 18:11:18 -0700

I love my mom for everything she does to make me the person I am today.

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2014-05-12 07:09:34 -0700

i took my mom out to eat

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-05-11 22:25:49 -0700

My mum would of died she had the worst thing happen to her she broke her neak and nearly died she has 5 kids in her life I am so greatful that she dident die I love her heaps if she wosent here I wouldn't she's the best xxmum

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-11 18:12:28 -0700

happy mother's day to my mom! and grandmom! not to mention it's also my bday

JROTC
JROTC wrote:
2014-05-11 14:33:27 -0700

I made my mom breakfast in a candlight

skittles_lover123
skittles_lover123 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:17:24 -0700

i made her a hand carved wooden heart with details that say happy mothers day made by me

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:17:12 -0700

I wrote a poem. She does a lot 4 me. And helps me throught everything.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-05-11 07:11:05 -0700

I made. Art project and I wrote her a song

pinkyjenny31
pinkyjenny31 wrote:
2014-05-10 23:28:26 -0700

I am going out with my mom to give her treat smile

peace121
peace121 wrote:
2014-05-10 16:19:10 -0700

I am taking her to frozen yogurt and i am going to pay it with my allowence. pay free day for mom!

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2014-05-10 14:44:35 -0700

Im buying her chocolate and a card. i love my mom (^-^)

sargorges
sargorges wrote:
2014-05-10 09:57:19 -0700

I ordered her new shoes and chocolate covered strawberries

Promises_
Promises_ wrote:
2014-05-10 07:41:53 -0700

I'm takin her to the mall & movies

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-05-10 03:53:04 -0700

that's cute

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-05-10 03:51:05 -0700

really mum this is going out to u i hope u have a geart day tommz i love u always have and always will mum ur always ganna be there for me

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
Micro_mommy-bread-recipe-micro
The best way to let your mom know you love and appreciate her this Mother’s Day might be to let h...
Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may-micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter long we’ve been hibernating from t...
Micro_mothers-day-picnic-micro
Your mom does so much for you, so spend some quality time with her this Mother's Day. Check out t...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.