Comments

Mother's Day

Centuries ago, Mother's Day honored the Mother of the Gods but now the day is meant for our moms.Get all the details and history of Mother's Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

Kate242
Kate242 wrote:
2014-05-15 14:20:20 -0700

:3 I Lovee Dis!! My momm Is the Best Mommy!!
In The whole wide world!! XD

BrigitMileySelenafan
BrigitMileySelenafan wrote:
2014-05-15 06:00:26 -0700

smile

SyedUways123
SyedUways123 wrote:
2014-05-14 06:16:13 -0700

God has given me the best mom ever Love

teshababy25
teshababy25 wrote:
2014-05-13 07:40:49 -0700

i love my mom she is sweet

NishaNina
NishaNina wrote:
2014-05-13 05:41:50 -0700

being mother is god's gift..i love my god's gift mother Mmuuaahhh..! Love

nuhaxx
nuhaxx wrote:
2014-05-12 18:11:18 -0700

I love my mom for everything she does to make me the person I am today.

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2014-05-12 07:09:34 -0700

i took my mom out to eat

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-05-11 22:25:49 -0700

My mum would of died she had the worst thing happen to her she broke her neak and nearly died she has 5 kids in her life I am so greatful that she dident die I love her heaps if she wosent here I wouldn't she's the best xxmum

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-05-11 18:12:28 -0700

happy mother's day to my mom! and grandmom! not to mention it's also my bday

JROTC
JROTC wrote:
2014-05-11 14:33:27 -0700

I made my mom breakfast in a candlight

skittles_lover123
skittles_lover123 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:17:24 -0700

i made her a hand carved wooden heart with details that say happy mothers day made by me

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-05-11 09:17:12 -0700

I wrote a poem. She does a lot 4 me. And helps me throught everything.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-05-11 07:11:05 -0700

I made. Art project and I wrote her a song

pinkyjenny31
pinkyjenny31 wrote:
2014-05-10 23:28:26 -0700

I am going out with my mom to give her treat smile

peace121
peace121 wrote:
2014-05-10 16:19:10 -0700

I am taking her to frozen yogurt and i am going to pay it with my allowence. pay free day for mom!

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2014-05-10 14:44:35 -0700

Im buying her chocolate and a card. i love my mom (^-^)

sargorges
sargorges wrote:
2014-05-10 09:57:19 -0700

I ordered her new shoes and chocolate covered strawberries

Promises_
Promises_ wrote:
2014-05-10 07:41:53 -0700

I'm takin her to the mall & movies

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-05-10 03:53:04 -0700

that's cute

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-05-10 03:51:05 -0700

really mum this is going out to u i hope u have a geart day tommz i love u always have and always will mum ur always ganna be there for me

Poll

What Are You Doing for Mom This Year?

• I'm making her breakfast in bed.
  • I'm making her a cool craft.
  • I'll buy her something nice.
  • I'm going to let my dad figure it out.

Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
Micro_mommy-bread-recipe-micro
The best way to let your mom know you love and appreciate her this Mother’s Day might be to let h...
Micro_micro_teacupplanter
Mother's Day is a day to celebrate your Mother and Grandmother and all they've done for you and i...
Micro_mother's day-micro
It’s time to show your number one fan how much you appreciate them – we mean your mom of course! ...
Micro_mothersdaycrossword-mic
Sure, your mom can drive you crazy, but Mother’s Day is the best time of year to suck it up and s...
Micro_may-micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter long we’ve been hibernating from t...
Micro_mothers-day-picnic-micro
Your mom does so much for you, so spend some quality time with her this Mother's Day. Check out t...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.