Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo is a big holiday in Mexico. The Mexican army was outnumbered by the French army but they fought and won on May 5, 1862. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-03 15:38:46 -0700

this reminds me of tacos o.0

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-05-03 12:40:09 -0700

I just learned about this today. :3 its about the war between Pueblo and french. If the french won, the people that like in mexico would probably speak french. The french also thought they could overcome the Americans, but they failed.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-05-03 12:36:22 -0700

hola lol

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-03 08:50:29 -0700

I love near the border so I go there a lot

That Cali Girl . ♥
That Cali Girl . ♥ wrote:
2013-05-02 08:07:21 -0700

Cinco de mayo ♥.♥

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:06:39 -0700

Viva la Mexico!!

Beautyofheaven
Beautyofheaven wrote:
2013-05-01 03:26:52 -0700

I wish to celebrate this awesome festival....

WeezyBaby777
WeezyBaby777 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:43:15 -0700

cinco de mayo is the best Hippie

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-29 10:05:18 -0700

i was in the dance cinco de mayo

matthowlett
matthowlett wrote:
2012-05-07 07:40:04 -0700

Awh yeah!! tacos yeah!!!

megan foxx456
megan foxx456 wrote:
2012-05-06 21:29:40 -0700

i ate sooooo many taco!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Break_It_Down18*

-AmberLovesYou♥_2044326 wrote:
2012-05-05 23:11:41 -0700

Happy Cinco De Mayo!! (:

Melina42298
Melina42298 wrote:
2012-05-05 21:48:02 -0700

Hey Melina Hurr smile Lol Well I Just Wanted To Wish A HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!! To All Of My Kind Of Mexican People smile

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-05-05 21:32:31 -0700

MEXICAN POP TART CAT NYAN!!!!!!!!!! XD

lily14
lily14 wrote:
2012-05-05 19:20:07 -0700

I love Condo de Mayo Big Grin

CuteGrace
CuteGrace wrote:
2012-05-05 18:46:49 -0700

Happy cinco de mayo to all you mexican out there!!!!

Ms.Swagger01
Ms.Swagger01 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:27:23 -0700

my uncle was like im Mexican on my dad side he made me taste a Mexican drink and suck a lemon after i drunk the Mexican drink the taste was nasty Frown

Princeton MB 143 ILY
Princeton MB 143 ILY wrote:
2012-05-05 17:24:32 -0700

i 'm 1/2 mexican.

Best Way to Celebrate? Vote!

• Food and lots of it!
  • With a Pinata of course.
  • Dancing the night away.
  • You have to have live bands.

Micro_cincodemayo-micro
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year by wearing some Mexican-inspired fashion! Cinco de Mayo means t...
Micro_howtomakepinata-micro
Traditionally seen at Mexican celebrations, piñatas can make any kind of party a smash – and even...
Micro_may_micro
May is one of the most gorgeous months of the year. All winter we’ve been waiting for the sun to ...
Micro_oscar de la hoya_micro
Buenos Dias! In honor of Cinco de Mayo, Kidzworld is counting down the top five Mexican athletes ...
Micro_hispanic-micro
Hispanic culture is about a heck of a lot more than tacos. Check out the 411 on this vibrant comm...
Micro_may-holidays-micro
Looking for May Holidays? Here's a brief history of May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, Victori...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour