Comments

Get the Look :: Beyonce

Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jewelry. Check out how to get her glam style right here! Back to Article

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:42:28 -0700

I am inspired by beyonce she like a mother to me kinda of lol. But I wish she was

onize

bieberliker152 wrote:
2014-02-08 08:02:13 -0800

Beyonce is my grandma

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-03 18:38:44 -0700

I love her and my mom to death they are my idolsSmile Nose

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-06-03 15:58:37 -0700

Love her!

mb's#1girl
mb's#1girl wrote:
2013-05-27 13:24:37 -0700

Beyonce mmmm...

nene_2012
nene_2012 wrote:
2012-11-22 07:10:52 -0800

i luv beyonce she's one f my role model..she a good person did anyone saw blueivy her baby daughter yet she is so cutesmile

clawishclawdeen
clawishclawdeen wrote:
2012-11-07 22:25:25 -0800

i luv her she is my idol Love

MyzStar
MyzStar wrote:
2012-08-14 17:19:05 -0700

Love her and her songs

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-06-10 18:48:44 -0700

It beyonce baby lol i really had meet her

keria4699
keria4699 wrote:
2012-03-14 16:50:55 -0700

She seems like a good mother and wife i wish she was my mother

Ace3000

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-29 19:25:20 -0800

-Myyi Twinn Siss(kinndaa) [;

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:53:19 -0800

♥iWanna bhee juss like Beyonce whenn iGrow up because , ever since iWas little , iUsed to listen to her music with myyi bigg sister . Ever since then , Beyonce has been an inspiration to mhee in order to keep myyi head held high .

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-02-19 15:35:42 -0800

i love u godmother

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2011-12-31 10:16:03 -0800

She know fashion

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.