Comments

Get the Look :: Beyonce

Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jewelry. Check out how to get her glam style right here! Back to Article

Realest_Brook
Realest_Brook wrote:
2014-05-22 18:42:28 -0700

I am inspired by beyonce she like a mother to me kinda of lol. But I wish she was

onize

bieberliker152 wrote:
2014-02-08 08:02:13 -0800

Beyonce is my grandma

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-03 18:38:44 -0700

I love her and my mom to death they are my idolsSmile Nose

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-06-03 15:58:37 -0700

Love her!

mb's#1girl
mb's#1girl wrote:
2013-05-27 13:24:37 -0700

Beyonce mmmm...

nene_2012
nene_2012 wrote:
2012-11-22 07:10:52 -0800

i luv beyonce she's one f my role model..she a good person did anyone saw blueivy her baby daughter yet she is so cutesmile

clawishclawdeen
clawishclawdeen wrote:
2012-11-07 22:25:25 -0800

i luv her she is my idol Love

MyzStar
MyzStar wrote:
2012-08-14 17:19:05 -0700

Love her and her songs

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-06-10 18:48:44 -0700

It beyonce baby lol i really had meet her

keria4699
keria4699 wrote:
2012-03-14 16:50:55 -0700

She seems like a good mother and wife i wish she was my mother

Ace3000

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-29 19:25:20 -0800

-Myyi Twinn Siss(kinndaa) [;

{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930
{Rylee Bhooskie Serenity}_2002930 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:53:19 -0800

♥iWanna bhee juss like Beyonce whenn iGrow up because , ever since iWas little , iUsed to listen to her music with myyi bigg sister . Ever since then , Beyonce has been an inspiration to mhee in order to keep myyi head held high .

You're my rock
You're my rock wrote:
2012-02-19 15:35:42 -0800

i love u godmother

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2011-12-31 10:16:03 -0800

She know fashion

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!