Comments

Get the Look :: Beyonce

Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jewelry. Check out how to get her glam style right here! Back to Article

5starchick689
5starchick689 wrote:
2011-11-27 16:23:34 -0800

I ♥ Beyonce..! TBH.....she is one of my IDOLS

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-08-16 15:58:04 -0700

I LOVE Beyonce! She Is One Of My Idols!!

th3badd3stchic
th3badd3stchic wrote:
2011-08-11 12:29:40 -0700

i love her song who run the world Wink

tinker56
tinker56 wrote:
2011-08-09 13:07:38 -0700

she is my fav singer

DAWNZZY_97
DAWNZZY_97 wrote:
2011-08-07 20:24:33 -0700

Yes I lu

Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-08-07 18:11:51 -0700

she kk but Men run dis mutha fcka

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2011-08-07 18:10:33 -0700

i love beyonce i lyke who run the world(girls) nd best thing i never had nd check up on it

CeCe103
CeCe103 wrote:
2011-08-07 18:09:37 -0700

I LOU U BEYONCE I HAVE HER NEW ABLUM 4 ON MY IPOD I LOU U SO MUCH KISS HUGE LOVE CECE PEACE

Cutie44
Cutie44 wrote:
2011-08-07 18:08:32 -0700

love her

Mizz.ChrisBrezzy
Mizz.ChrisBrezzy wrote:
2011-07-27 12:38:08 -0700

I luvvv Beyonce got get new album and lov itt!!!smile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-05 01:30:05 -0700

Beyonce is so pretty,and her songz r awesome smile

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-05 00:56:24 -0700

Beyonce iss Awesome I lovveee her sonqqz

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-04 08:12:16 -0700

Beyonce Is Awesome I Like All Her Sonqs

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...
Micro_lc_micro
fter watching MTV’s The Hills for the last few years, we just love the fact that Lauren Conrad (...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)