Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cervical Cancer and the HPV Vaccine

For Cervical Health Awareness Month, take a look at the HPV vaccine that protects teen girls from cervical cancer. Back to Article

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-07-16 11:41:06 -0700

No one mentions the bad side effects from this vaccine. My mom and I made the choice not to get the 3rd shot for me because I was not going to be dealing with chin warts! Yep! One of my friends had all the shots, and later, had nasty big chin warts all over her chin and face! She also had other weird and awkward body changes that screwed up her hormones. $400 later, the warts are gone.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-15 19:21:37 -0700

I am!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-15 19:19:57 -0700

And people seriously? Be mature about this. Its really important.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-15 18:57:57 -0700

Yep! -howls-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:56:30 -0700

@ 21inkiepielover: Agreed!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-15 18:49:07 -0700

This is important to your body!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:47:47 -0700

Wow O.O

jalauna
jalauna wrote:
2013-07-15 16:38:16 -0700

you guys are boys dont read this

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-15 14:17:04 -0700

agreed...

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-15 14:15:29 -0700

This is just... gross. Why did I even click on this article?

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-07-15 14:13:59 -0700

@ Starblast, You don't need to... wait till you get older =_="

brunostar

Starblast wrote:
2013-06-28 19:32:09 -0700

I don't get it.

kaylagurl
kaylagurl wrote:
2013-06-28 16:37:10 -0700

wows how odd lol just got my first shot today bc cancer like runs in my family I come home from getting it an see this article....

mameesi10
mameesi10 wrote:
2013-06-28 14:30:23 -0700

I am so sad to hear about this cervical cancer.

jackie10543
jackie10543 wrote:
2013-06-28 13:27:02 -0700

gross

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-06-28 13:06:25 -0700

soooooo gross and then they give you a pic of your insides you know they are in side lets leave them there

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-06-28 13:03:17 -0700

WHY ARE YOU READING IT ANYWAYS? I DIDN'T EVEN READ IT!!!

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-06-28 13:03:00 -0700

"throws up"

Poll

Will You Get the HPV Vaccine?

• Yes, I think it's important.
  • No, I don't think I need it.
  • I'll wait until I'm older.
  • I'm not sure yet.