Barbie Magical Dance Castle Review
Kidzworld reviews Magical Dance Castle, the same luxurious castle designed after the movie, Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses!
Princess Genevieve and her sisters need a castle to call home, and now they've got one! The Magical Dance Castle is designed after the same luxurious castle from the movie, Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. One side looks like a regular castle, complete with a bedroom, dining room and winding staircase that leads up to the balcony, but a secret door takes you to the other side, where all the magic happens! With a flick of a switch, you'll turn on the music and Princess Genevieve and her sisters will be dancing and sashaying on the dance pavilion all night long - just like in the movie! The Magical Dance Castle is made up of 42 pieces including a make-up stand, plush pillows and a teeny tiny tea set!
Magical Dance Castle - Thumbs Up
- The Magical Dance Castle lets you play out the story of Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses!
- If you have Barbies from the 12 Dancing Princesses collection, they come with special stands that fit right into the dance pavilion.
- The dance pavilion plays music!
- None of your Barbies have to sleep on the cold, hard pink floor. One bed expands to fit nine dolls and the dining table converts to a small bed for the triplets!
Magical Dance Castle - Thumbs Down
- You have to assemble 28 pieces of the Magical Dance Castle - and it's not that easy.
- Many pieces are so tiny that they pose choking hazards so be careful, especially when you're playing with your lil' sis.
- The dance pavilion requires batteries, which aren't included.
- For more info on the Magical Dance Castle from Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses, head to www.mattel.com!
Magical Dance Castle Rating:
Age: 3 and up.
Price Range Legend
- Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses DVD Review
- Barbie - Let's Dance Princess Genevieve Doll
- My Bling Bling Barbie Review
- Check Out More Toys for Girls!