Comments

The Ins and Outs of Burping

Have you ever been talking to your friends and out came a burp before you could cover your mouth? Wonder where that came from? Read on to find out what exactly a burp is and why we burp. Back to Article

swaggers3000
swaggers3000 wrote:
2013-05-04 17:47:30 -0700

burping is fun.......when i do it in my dads face lol

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-05-04 17:45:14 -0700

burping is fun. think im weird? u r.

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-04-23 22:08:58 -0700

aahh burping. the things my brother does to gross me out.

bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712 wrote:
2013-01-07 04:15:43 -0800

I'm a girl. I burp. Problem? Well everyone has gas at sometime so all you snobby girly girls that say "I don't burp" oh shush! You do!

ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611
ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611 wrote:
2012-04-30 16:44:44 -0700

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-08 16:38:11 -0700

a girl that burps, is a dream come true so.... i honestly have no problem with it...

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-08 16:37:23 -0700

you my friend, are every boys dream

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-08 16:36:59 -0700

who honestly cares if you burp.... we all do it at somepoint or another

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-04-08 16:35:16 -0700

i burp all the time. smile im a girl. so wat....

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-08 16:34:00 -0700

you are every boys dream...

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-31 16:29:58 -0700

I'm a girl that's duscussting

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-31 16:19:47 -0700

I'm a girl @ that's gross

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-18 18:25:23 -0700

im a girl, and i burp out loud. I LOVE IT!!!!me and me brothers have contests. smile

Never.Forgetable♥
Never.Forgetable♥ wrote:
2012-03-18 16:34:04 -0700

That's Disgusting!!

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-03-14 21:06:03 -0700

Ewwww!!!! NOT the kind of stuff I need to know about.......!!!!!!

qwertyuiop12345
qwertyuiop12345 wrote:
2012-02-04 17:25:46 -0800

LOL I love burping Love

laugh_out_loud Princess
laugh_out_loud Princess wrote:
2011-06-17 06:57:44 -0700

Burps or belches are simply the sound of gas leaving your body! Hahah LMAO

starpeacelove123
starpeacelove123 wrote:
2011-06-17 06:45:32 -0700

I hate burping my sister does it all the time it makes me wanna kill her i hate burping Angry

music-freak
music-freak wrote:
2011-06-12 03:09:56 -0700

odd

joeman10
joeman10 wrote:
2011-06-12 01:58:22 -0700

HAHAHA!!! MEN NOW HAVE REDEMPTION!!

What Burping Contest Would You Win?

• Loudest.