Naked Brothers Band TV Show Facts
The Naked Brothers are more than siblings - theyre a band, TV show and movie. Check out these multimedia kidz!
Real-life brothers Nat and Alex Wolff have to deal with crushes, sibling rivalry and musical differences to achieve their dream of forming the ultimate under-age rock band. Check out this rocking mockumentary, now entering its third season on Nickelodeon!
- Nat Wolff - Nat is the 11 year-old lead singer who writes most of the Naked Brothers' songs.
- Alex Wolff - Alex is Nat's eight year-old brother and the band's drummer. He's a bit of an oddball, and is a self-described "milk-aholic".
- David Levi - David is the band's keyboardist who once quit Naked Brothers to play for a rival band. However, he's since returned to the Naked Brothers.
- Thomas Batuello - Thomas is the band's cello player who also used to be in the same rival band with David.
- Qaasim Middleton - Qaasim is the latest addition to the band and plays the electric guitar.
- Rosalina - At 13, Rosalina is the oldest member of the band. She's the Naked Brothers bass player but she plays at least 10 other instruments.
- Cooper Pillot - Cooper is the Naked Brothers Band's 11-year-old manager.
- Former MTV VJ Matt Pinfield and comedian George Lopez have both made cameos on the show in the past. This season, Whoopi Goldberg, Natasha Bedingfield and Miranda Cosgrove (iCarly) are all making guest appearances!
- The Naked Brothers Band TV show is based on the 2005 movie of the same name. Part documentary, part mockumentary (fake documentary), the flick features appearances by tons of celebs including Julianne Moore and Uma Thurman.
- Nat and Alex's dad may be tone-deaf on the TV show but in real life he's a jazz musician and was the bandleader for The Arsenio Hall Show.
- The third season of The Naked Brothers Band starts October 18, 2008. On November 1, 2008 Nat and Alex start their very first, super rockin' national tour in Asbury Park, NJ.
- "Let's pretend that we're being eaten by a shark." - David
- "Yeah." - Thomas.
- "Then people will think we're heroes." - David
- "They will?" - Thomas
- "Yeah, because we got away from the shark!" - David.
- "So, how's the flirting going?" - Cooper
- "She's mad at me. She thinks I'm really immature." - Nat
- "That's a start!" - Cooper
Season One DVD Review
All the rock, romance, and sibling rivalry of the first season of The Naked Brothers Band is now out on DVD! The two-disc set has more than five hours of NBB content, including every single one of the episodes from Season One! The DVD also features five music videos, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and Nat and Alex's How to Rock guide!
Season Two comes out on DVD October 21, 2008!