Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Sick of My Parents Grounding Me

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like they love my sisters more than me. Back to Article

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2013-03-16 12:54:53 -0700

My Mom Is Irritating >.

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-12-10 11:24:41 -0800

i always get grounded for little things Frown

-RadioActive
-RadioActive wrote:
2012-12-09 15:36:48 -0800

I Just Get Beat Instead ._.

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2012-12-09 15:17:21 -0800

i dont get grounded too i havent been grounded since 2009

ebl247
ebl247 wrote:
2012-12-09 12:41:43 -0800

my mom always gounds me for yelling at my bro for teasing me for liking anime Frown

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 11:13:29 -0800

my mom just threatens to take my phone away but she never does.

It's_Just_Plain_Me
It's_Just_Plain_Me wrote:
2012-12-09 09:28:05 -0800

I NEVER get grounded

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-09 08:42:33 -0800

I was grounded last week for 5 days

AmberDx3
AmberDx3 wrote:
2012-12-09 08:30:12 -0800

I'm grounded for cutting and my mom thinks I'm anorexic.

oswa11
oswa11 wrote:
2012-12-09 08:28:04 -0800

I ahve had to be grounded for a whole month and it's not that bad just be thankful for school! Wink

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-09 08:21:39 -0800

that happens to me all the time

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2012-12-09 07:05:49 -0800

I have been grounded to my bed before

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:12:18 -0800

smile

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:12:09 -0800

becuase they tink your not responsible yul have to earn there trust back

Music78900
Music78900 wrote:
2012-12-08 17:20:31 -0800

I have NEVER been grounded o.O

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:25:10 -0800

Thx i dont really have it that much maybe once in a couple of weeks Angel

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:23:35 -0800

It means you have privileges taken away from you when you do something badly wrong

haha2
haha2 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:17:48 -0800

I always get in trouble but not grounded

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:55 -0800

i never get grounded

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:15 -0800

I don't no wat grounded means i live in the uk does it mean like um getting told off or sumin?

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.