Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Sick of My Parents Grounding Me

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like they love my sisters more than me. Back to Article

aadoni
aadoni wrote:
2013-03-16 12:54:53 -0700

My Mom Is Irritating >.

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-12-10 11:24:41 -0800

i always get grounded for little things Frown

-RadioActive
-RadioActive wrote:
2012-12-09 15:36:48 -0800

I Just Get Beat Instead ._.

miki899
miki899 wrote:
2012-12-09 15:17:21 -0800

i dont get grounded too i havent been grounded since 2009

ebl247
ebl247 wrote:
2012-12-09 12:41:43 -0800

my mom always gounds me for yelling at my bro for teasing me for liking anime Frown

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 11:13:29 -0800

my mom just threatens to take my phone away but she never does.

It's_Just_Plain_Me
It's_Just_Plain_Me wrote:
2012-12-09 09:28:05 -0800

I NEVER get grounded

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-09 08:42:33 -0800

I was grounded last week for 5 days

AmberDx3
AmberDx3 wrote:
2012-12-09 08:30:12 -0800

I'm grounded for cutting and my mom thinks I'm anorexic.

oswa11
oswa11 wrote:
2012-12-09 08:28:04 -0800

I ahve had to be grounded for a whole month and it's not that bad just be thankful for school! Wink

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-09 08:21:39 -0800

that happens to me all the time

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2012-12-09 07:05:49 -0800

I have been grounded to my bed before

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:12:18 -0800

smile

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:12:09 -0800

becuase they tink your not responsible yul have to earn there trust back

Music78900
Music78900 wrote:
2012-12-08 17:20:31 -0800

I have NEVER been grounded o.O

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:25:10 -0800

Thx i dont really have it that much maybe once in a couple of weeks Angel

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:23:35 -0800

It means you have privileges taken away from you when you do something badly wrong

haha2
haha2 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:17:48 -0800

I always get in trouble but not grounded

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:55 -0800

i never get grounded

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:15 -0800

I don't no wat grounded means i live in the uk does it mean like um getting told off or sumin?

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!