Cranium Zooreka Review
Be the first to build the ultimate zoo and you win, but watch out for dangerous obstacles along the way! Get the review of Zooreka right here.
Ever wanted to build your own zoo and fill it with all of your favorite animals? Check out Cranium Zooreka, a fun, family board game that makes you compete against each other to build the ultimate zoo! To build your zoo, you must collect as many resource cards as you can. Resource cards come in the form of food, animal and shelter cards that can be traded up for an animal habitat piece, which you add to your zoo. If you're the first one to fill your zoo with four animal habitats, you win the game! But not so fast - you could land on a Stormy Weather space, which means you gotta give up one or more of your precious resource cards! Cranium Zooreka comes with a game board, four player tokens, two die, 150 resource cards and 16 habitat pieces.
Cranium Zooreka - Thumbs Up
- Zooreka was voted the 2007 Game of the Year, so it's gotta be good!
- Fun to play at family get-togethers, or at sleepovers and birthday parties with your friends.
- There's no waiting involved - with every roll of the dice, everyone gets a chance to collect food, animal and shelter cards.
Cranium Zooreka - Thumbs Down
- For a game that's about building a zoo, there aren't any animal encounters! The only danger you face is when you must give up a resource card, but wouldn't it be way cooler if you lost a turn cuz you got bitten by a shark or tied up by a snake?
- Why aren't the player's tokens in the form of animals? Instead, you play with a car, a boat, a hot air balloon and a pair of boots. Go figure.
- Takes about 40 minutes to play. That's a long time to build a zoo.
Cranium Zooreka Rating:
Age: 8 and up.
Price Range Legend