Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Always Likes the Guys I Like

Every time I tell my best friend I like someone, she says she likes him too. I always step back so she could have the guy. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:04:40 -0800

It's true I have a BFF at school that hada crush on mine

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-23 12:34:40 -0700

That happened to once but in the end he liked neither of us but me and him are like really close friends and thats as close as were going to get.....for now

snuggle puppy
snuggle puppy wrote:
2013-03-28 21:59:08 -0700

How do you ask dear dish it stuff?

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:52 -0800

AMEN .

3MOGURL_32
3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:25:48 -0700

It happened to me to
I told my bff dat I like annd he was new to school so I went out with him annd after dat we brk up n she went out with him like wtf

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-26 12:17:55 -0700

dis happened 2 me before cus i told my bff tht i liked da dude she kno nd she was suppose to get me a hook up but she go bck wit him but we end up together nd now im happily in a relationship....but yu should tell her how yu feel nd yess yur bein a great friend

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-03-17 07:27:02 -0700

This happens to me too! Except the girl isn't exactly my best friend. She usually gets farther with the guy because I always like older guys and she is older. Frustrated

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-17 00:17:12 -0700

idk im single so i dont hit on guys and im home schooled

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:13:43 -0700

Oh and Sarah's "BFF" names Emma, too...

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:12:48 -0700

So I just broke up with my bf cuz I found out he was cheating on me and then the same night my friend broke up with her bf. well my friend, Sarah, BFF started going out with her ex one hour later! What do y'all think!? This happened like 5 hours ago.

likeme-or-loveme
likeme-or-loveme wrote:
2011-09-19 15:35:48 -0700

oh ya.my bff Emma does it all the time and when i question her she says oh i would never do that but i heard her tell her friend she was gonna ask my bo out.shes so messed up but im still her friend.whats rong with me?

analicia99
analicia99 wrote:
2011-06-20 04:17:27 -0700

Yeaa she goingg out with the boyy I like )):

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-06-18 15:33:29 -0700

Yeaa, I'm the first one to like this! Grin

Ethan2498
Ethan2498 wrote:
2010-12-31 14:53:40 -0800

I say go out with a guy you like, then tell her that you are going out with her. That way if she likes him there is nothing she can do about it, and if she is just getting on your nerves, which seems more likely, then she can't gat on your nerves with that person without ruining your friendship.

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

My so-called best friend just started dating my ex. I broke up with him a few months ago but my f...

DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)
princess_surupa
Real :- Debomita , Srestha , Trisha.  KW :- Areena Di Saumya Di Emily Esha Athulya  Sakshi DI Gracie  Astha Di Arthi Di NOOR Mia  Sehar Huge Daisy shubhanshu Simran