Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Always Likes the Guys I Like

Every time I tell my best friend I like someone, she says she likes him too. I always step back so she could have the guy. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:04:40 -0800

It's true I have a BFF at school that hada crush on mine

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-23 12:34:40 -0700

That happened to once but in the end he liked neither of us but me and him are like really close friends and thats as close as were going to get.....for now

snuggle puppy
snuggle puppy wrote:
2013-03-28 21:59:08 -0700

How do you ask dear dish it stuff?

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:52 -0800

AMEN .

3MOGURL_32
3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:25:48 -0700

It happened to me to
I told my bff dat I like annd he was new to school so I went out with him annd after dat we brk up n she went out with him like wtf

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-26 12:17:55 -0700

dis happened 2 me before cus i told my bff tht i liked da dude she kno nd she was suppose to get me a hook up but she go bck wit him but we end up together nd now im happily in a relationship....but yu should tell her how yu feel nd yess yur bein a great friend

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-03-17 07:27:02 -0700

This happens to me too! Except the girl isn't exactly my best friend. She usually gets farther with the guy because I always like older guys and she is older. Frustrated

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-17 00:17:12 -0700

idk im single so i dont hit on guys and im home schooled

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:13:43 -0700

Oh and Sarah's "BFF" names Emma, too...

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:12:48 -0700

So I just broke up with my bf cuz I found out he was cheating on me and then the same night my friend broke up with her bf. well my friend, Sarah, BFF started going out with her ex one hour later! What do y'all think!? This happened like 5 hours ago.

likeme-or-loveme
likeme-or-loveme wrote:
2011-09-19 15:35:48 -0700

oh ya.my bff Emma does it all the time and when i question her she says oh i would never do that but i heard her tell her friend she was gonna ask my bo out.shes so messed up but im still her friend.whats rong with me?

analicia99
analicia99 wrote:
2011-06-20 04:17:27 -0700

Yeaa she goingg out with the boyy I like )):

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-06-18 15:33:29 -0700

Yeaa, I'm the first one to like this! Grin

Ethan2498
Ethan2498 wrote:
2010-12-31 14:53:40 -0800

I say go out with a guy you like, then tell her that you are going out with her. That way if she likes him there is nothing she can do about it, and if she is just getting on your nerves, which seems more likely, then she can't gat on your nerves with that person without ruining your friendship.

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

My so-called best friend just started dating my ex. I broke up with him a few months ago but my f...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....