Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Always Likes the Guys I Like

Every time I tell my best friend I like someone, she says she likes him too. I always step back so she could have the guy. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:04:40 -0800

It's true I have a BFF at school that hada crush on mine

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-23 12:34:40 -0700

That happened to once but in the end he liked neither of us but me and him are like really close friends and thats as close as were going to get.....for now

snuggle puppy
snuggle puppy wrote:
2013-03-28 21:59:08 -0700

How do you ask dear dish it stuff?

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:52 -0800

AMEN .

3MOGURL_32
3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:25:48 -0700

It happened to me to
I told my bff dat I like annd he was new to school so I went out with him annd after dat we brk up n she went out with him like wtf

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-26 12:17:55 -0700

dis happened 2 me before cus i told my bff tht i liked da dude she kno nd she was suppose to get me a hook up but she go bck wit him but we end up together nd now im happily in a relationship....but yu should tell her how yu feel nd yess yur bein a great friend

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-03-17 07:27:02 -0700

This happens to me too! Except the girl isn't exactly my best friend. She usually gets farther with the guy because I always like older guys and she is older. Frustrated

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-17 00:17:12 -0700

idk im single so i dont hit on guys and im home schooled

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:13:43 -0700

Oh and Sarah's "BFF" names Emma, too...

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:12:48 -0700

So I just broke up with my bf cuz I found out he was cheating on me and then the same night my friend broke up with her bf. well my friend, Sarah, BFF started going out with her ex one hour later! What do y'all think!? This happened like 5 hours ago.

likeme-or-loveme
likeme-or-loveme wrote:
2011-09-19 15:35:48 -0700

oh ya.my bff Emma does it all the time and when i question her she says oh i would never do that but i heard her tell her friend she was gonna ask my bo out.shes so messed up but im still her friend.whats rong with me?

analicia99
analicia99 wrote:
2011-06-20 04:17:27 -0700

Yeaa she goingg out with the boyy I like )):

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-06-18 15:33:29 -0700

Yeaa, I'm the first one to like this! Grin

Ethan2498
Ethan2498 wrote:
2010-12-31 14:53:40 -0800

I say go out with a guy you like, then tell her that you are going out with her. That way if she likes him there is nothing she can do about it, and if she is just getting on your nerves, which seems more likely, then she can't gat on your nerves with that person without ruining your friendship.

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

My so-called best friend just started dating my ex. I broke up with him a few months ago but my f...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me