Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Always Likes the Guys I Like

Every time I tell my best friend I like someone, she says she likes him too. I always step back so she could have the guy. Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:04:40 -0800

It's true I have a BFF at school that hada crush on mine

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-23 12:34:40 -0700

That happened to once but in the end he liked neither of us but me and him are like really close friends and thats as close as were going to get.....for now

snuggle puppy
snuggle puppy wrote:
2013-03-28 21:59:08 -0700

How do you ask dear dish it stuff?

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:51:52 -0800

AMEN .

3MOGURL_32
3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:25:48 -0700

It happened to me to
I told my bff dat I like annd he was new to school so I went out with him annd after dat we brk up n she went out with him like wtf

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-26 12:17:55 -0700

dis happened 2 me before cus i told my bff tht i liked da dude she kno nd she was suppose to get me a hook up but she go bck wit him but we end up together nd now im happily in a relationship....but yu should tell her how yu feel nd yess yur bein a great friend

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-03-17 07:27:02 -0700

This happens to me too! Except the girl isn't exactly my best friend. She usually gets farther with the guy because I always like older guys and she is older. Frustrated

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-03-17 00:17:12 -0700

idk im single so i dont hit on guys and im home schooled

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:13:43 -0700

Oh and Sarah's "BFF" names Emma, too...

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-03-17 00:12:48 -0700

So I just broke up with my bf cuz I found out he was cheating on me and then the same night my friend broke up with her bf. well my friend, Sarah, BFF started going out with her ex one hour later! What do y'all think!? This happened like 5 hours ago.

likeme-or-loveme
likeme-or-loveme wrote:
2011-09-19 15:35:48 -0700

oh ya.my bff Emma does it all the time and when i question her she says oh i would never do that but i heard her tell her friend she was gonna ask my bo out.shes so messed up but im still her friend.whats rong with me?

analicia99
analicia99 wrote:
2011-06-20 04:17:27 -0700

Yeaa she goingg out with the boyy I like )):

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-06-18 15:33:29 -0700

Yeaa, I'm the first one to like this! Grin

Ethan2498
Ethan2498 wrote:
2010-12-31 14:53:40 -0800

I say go out with a guy you like, then tell her that you are going out with her. That way if she likes him there is nothing she can do about it, and if she is just getting on your nerves, which seems more likely, then she can't gat on your nerves with that person without ruining your friendship.

Ever Gone Out With Your Best Friend's Crush?

• Yes. All's fair in love and war.
  • No. That's totally mean.
  • No - but I've thought about it.
  • I don't have a best friend.

My so-called best friend just started dating my ex. I broke up with him a few months ago but my f...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147