Bratz Kidz Review
The Bratz collection has expanded yet again with a new line, Bratz Kidz. Kidzworld reviews these dolls - check it out!
What's smaller than Bratz but just as fashionable? What's bigger than Bratz Babyz but just as cute? It's Bratz Kidz, the kids with a passion for fun! These adorable dolls are six inches tall and have normal body proportions, unlike Barbie. Each Bratz Kidz comes with two complete outfits (a combo of tank tops, T-shirts, jeans, skirts and shoes), has long, silky hair and huge eyes that scream "cute!". Collect all of your fave Bratz Kidz - Chloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin!
Bratz Kidz - Thumbs Up
- Comes with two trendy outfits, earrings and a hair brush.
- Comb and style their hair any way you want!
- Has movable arms and legs.
- Comes with a cool poster to hang on your bedroom wall.
- Comes with a cute hair clip for you to wear!
Bratz Kidz - Thumbs Down
- Way too much packaging.
- Has unusually large forearms and calves, so it's hard to get some of the outfits on, especially the jeans.
For more info on Bratz Kidz, head to www.bratz.com!
Bratz Kidz Rating:
Age: 4 and up.
Price Range Legend