Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Mom and I Fight a Lot

My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault... it frustrates me. Back to Article

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:59:39 -0700

im just like my mom so yea there are conflicts some times

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:58:24 -0700

me and my mom fight all the time

Halley111
Halley111 wrote:
2013-12-06 14:58:29 -0800

Meow girl I believe her you don't know what other people have going on in there life

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-09-09 19:28:16 -0700

I'm too much like my mom, so we fight alot too. But I

NCOLE101

freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:22:10 -0800

hang in there girlie

*Tundra*
*Tundra* wrote:
2012-03-27 12:46:47 -0700

why you dont like your mom

chatboi13
chatboi13 wrote:
2012-03-26 21:00:07 -0700

Im sorry to hear that
Well im tj and I wanna be ur friend
And I would never fight with you

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:57:10 -0700

shes mean, doesnt listen to me, fights with me for stupid reasons...

chatboi13
chatboi13 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:55:27 -0700

Why you dont like your mom

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:55:03 -0700

My mom yells at me 4 stupid stuff that doesn't even matter. then I yell it doesn't even matter. Then she goes in her room.....and crys

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:52:16 -0700

i truly dont like my mom

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-03-26 20:36:26 -0700

shidd all i can say is me in my mom cray wen we argue

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:59:20 -0700

i dislike my mamma i dont wanna say hate cuz thats to strong

Have Your Parents Ever Remarried?

• Yeah, my parents have already remarried.
  • No, but they're divorced and seeing other people.
  • My parents are still married to each other.
  • No, but my parents are separated.

Micro_deardish-newbaby-micro
The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I...
Micro_deardish-thumbsucker-micro
Thumb Sucker asks: I have sucked my thumb ever since I was little. Now I'm going into 6th grade a...
Micro_deardish-badreputation-micro
Pretender asks: I’ve been putting up a front for 2 years now. I pretend to be reckless, evil and ...
My mom thinks I don't "talk to her enough." Is it wrong if I don't want to tell her every ...

smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (:
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Love_Nora" wrote:thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up :) Well, dear, I'm always here if you need me. My profile is always open so you can send me a message and I can help you the best way I can. (: Have a good day.