Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All About Gay Parents

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. So the story goes for men and women, but what about two women or two men who want a baby? Get the 411 on same-sex parents. Back to Article

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2014-07-30 09:41:35 -0700

i personally belive that gay couples can have the same or even better of a realationship then a couple that is two differnt genders so i agree and support all the way of being gay because it shouldn't matter anyway if you are

Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct wrote:
2014-07-29 02:41:25 -0700

I accept and treat gay people how I would treat any other person.

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-07-29 02:26:46 -0700

I 100 percent accept gay people and the right to marry. It shouldn't be right to even judge about it. I know a lot of peeps use the word as an insult. It's not right. That's why I want to live in Mars most of the time.... Frustrated Nose

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-28 21:31:22 -0700

I don't care if I don't think gay love works for humans! Let these people show the world to young soul! LET THEM FEEL LOVE!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-28 16:10:47 -0700

It's 100% fine to be gay.

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:30:15 -0700

be able to make their own choices

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:29:23 -0700

Really, I don't see what the problem is with being gay, married or not. People should be able to make their own choices.

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:29:22 -0700

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-06 04:57:41 -0800

will the baby be gay Frustrated

-Heartbreakkid-
-Heartbreakkid- wrote:
2013-09-13 16:06:46 -0700

gay gay 868787

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 12:53:50 -0700

I think you should do what you what to do its your life.......

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-08-16 16:12:52 -0700

I don't really care if people are gay, lesbian, bi or straight. I have gay friends and bisexual friends. It doesnt really change my mind about being their friends. I dont care what you are but as long as youre nice to me I'll be nice to you.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:26:05 -0700

Unless that person just so happens to be God.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:41 -0700

I think people should be whatever they want, it's not anyone's place to tell them they can't...

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:00 -0700

I don't agree with "destiny-babygurl". No offense.

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:12:56 -0700

People should have the right to love who they want and follow what there heart tells them. We are so misunderstood. Not being able to marry the one you love? C'mon people

destiny-babygurl
destiny-babygurl wrote:
2013-08-16 07:37:15 -0700

well for christians they should know that homosexuality is wrong and it is against the bible. so that's is y i dnt really support gay mariage and gay couples but if they wonna b gay then that's them that's they life not mines so y should i care?

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2013-08-16 06:26:27 -0700

So true

lets.fall.in.luv
lets.fall.in.luv wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:38 -0700

same love n same gender if u love god ull probably understand y i dont support gayy marrige the rest i can deal with

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:33 -0700

i think its wrong to be gay or lesbian and ithink gay or lesbian couples should not be allowed to adopt i wouldnt like to have two mums or two dads

Gay Parents - Right or Wrong?

• It's okay to have gay people raising kids.
  • It's not right to have gay people raising kids.
  • I don't know.

Micro_adam_lambert-micro
If you’re one of the millions of American Idol fans around the world, you already know who Adam L...
I’m bi and I’ve told my friends. They’re OK with it but my parents might not be. They’re constant...
Sexual orientation has been a big issue in team sports. In recent years, many athletes have start...
I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50