Comments

All About Gay Parents

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. So the story goes for men and women, but what about two women or two men who want a baby? Get the 411 on same-sex parents. Back to Article

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-06 04:57:41 -0800

will the baby be gay Frustrated

-Heartbreakkid-
-Heartbreakkid- wrote:
2013-09-13 16:06:46 -0700

gay gay 868787

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 12:53:50 -0700

I think you should do what you what to do its your life.......

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-08-16 16:12:52 -0700

I don't really care if people are gay, lesbian, bi or straight. I have gay friends and bisexual friends. It doesnt really change my mind about being their friends. I dont care what you are but as long as youre nice to me I'll be nice to you.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:26:05 -0700

Unless that person just so happens to be God.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:41 -0700

I think people should be whatever they want, it's not anyone's place to tell them they can't...

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:00 -0700

I don't agree with "destiny-babygurl". No offense.

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:12:56 -0700

People should have the right to love who they want and follow what there heart tells them. We are so misunderstood. Not being able to marry the one you love? C'mon people

destiny-babygurl
destiny-babygurl wrote:
2013-08-16 07:37:15 -0700

well for christians they should know that homosexuality is wrong and it is against the bible. so that's is y i dnt really support gay mariage and gay couples but if they wonna b gay then that's them that's they life not mines so y should i care?

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2013-08-16 06:26:27 -0700

So true

lets.fall.in.luv
lets.fall.in.luv wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:38 -0700

same love n same gender if u love god ull probably understand y i dont support gayy marrige the rest i can deal with

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:33 -0700

i think its wrong to be gay or lesbian and ithink gay or lesbian couples should not be allowed to adopt i wouldnt like to have two mums or two dads

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-16 04:42:23 -0700

Its all the same if u think about

lets.fall.in.luv
lets.fall.in.luv wrote:
2013-08-16 04:42:15 -0700

god created a man n a women to be together not men n men or women n women so i dont suport gay mariage i love gays cuz their funny but other then that i dont they should take it so serious they get married stay being bf and gf

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-16 04:41:48 -0700

My friends are gay and im cool with it i met his bff but really its still the same love

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-16 00:45:54 -0700

.... This is actually pretty useful Big Grin

macamile
macamile wrote:
2013-08-16 00:17:54 -0700

Sounds promising as long as they have rights I am fine with it because we are all human being smile

khykhy248
khykhy248 wrote:
2013-08-15 23:22:57 -0700

Lol my momma

Brookeee-
Brookeee- wrote:
2013-08-15 23:21:45 -0700

I support too yanno ?

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-15 23:16:44 -0700

I support gays. Underneath its the same love as long as they keep each other warm

Gay Parents - Right or Wrong?

• It's okay to have gay people raising kids.
  • It's not right to have gay people raising kids.
  • I don't know.

Micro_adam_lambert-micro
If you’re one of the millions of American Idol fans around the world, you already know who Adam L...
I’m bi and I’ve told my friends. They’re OK with it but my parents might not be. They’re constant...
Sexual orientation has been a big issue in team sports. In recent years, many athletes have start...
I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day