Comments

All About Gay Parents

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. So the story goes for men and women, but what about two women or two men who want a baby? Get the 411 on same-sex parents. Back to Article

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2014-07-30 09:41:35 -0700

i personally belive that gay couples can have the same or even better of a realationship then a couple that is two differnt genders so i agree and support all the way of being gay because it shouldn't matter anyway if you are

Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct wrote:
2014-07-29 02:41:25 -0700

I accept and treat gay people how I would treat any other person.

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-07-29 02:26:46 -0700

I 100 percent accept gay people and the right to marry. It shouldn't be right to even judge about it. I know a lot of peeps use the word as an insult. It's not right. That's why I want to live in Mars most of the time.... Frustrated Nose

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-28 21:31:22 -0700

I don't care if I don't think gay love works for humans! Let these people show the world to young soul! LET THEM FEEL LOVE!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-28 16:10:47 -0700

It's 100% fine to be gay.

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:30:15 -0700

be able to make their own choices

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:29:23 -0700

Really, I don't see what the problem is with being gay, married or not. People should be able to make their own choices.

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:29:22 -0700

squirky
squirky wrote:
2014-01-06 04:57:41 -0800

will the baby be gay Frustrated

-Heartbreakkid-
-Heartbreakkid- wrote:
2013-09-13 16:06:46 -0700

gay gay 868787

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 12:53:50 -0700

I think you should do what you what to do its your life.......

K9companion
K9companion wrote:
2013-08-16 16:12:52 -0700

I don't really care if people are gay, lesbian, bi or straight. I have gay friends and bisexual friends. It doesnt really change my mind about being their friends. I dont care what you are but as long as youre nice to me I'll be nice to you.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:26:05 -0700

Unless that person just so happens to be God.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:41 -0700

I think people should be whatever they want, it's not anyone's place to tell them they can't...

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:25:00 -0700

I don't agree with "destiny-babygurl". No offense.

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:12:56 -0700

People should have the right to love who they want and follow what there heart tells them. We are so misunderstood. Not being able to marry the one you love? C'mon people

destiny-babygurl
destiny-babygurl wrote:
2013-08-16 07:37:15 -0700

well for christians they should know that homosexuality is wrong and it is against the bible. so that's is y i dnt really support gay mariage and gay couples but if they wonna b gay then that's them that's they life not mines so y should i care?

MZ.PRETTY21
MZ.PRETTY21 wrote:
2013-08-16 06:26:27 -0700

So true

lets.fall.in.luv
lets.fall.in.luv wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:38 -0700

same love n same gender if u love god ull probably understand y i dont support gayy marrige the rest i can deal with

pricake
pricake wrote:
2013-08-16 04:50:33 -0700

i think its wrong to be gay or lesbian and ithink gay or lesbian couples should not be allowed to adopt i wouldnt like to have two mums or two dads

Gay Parents - Right or Wrong?

• It's okay to have gay people raising kids.
  • It's not right to have gay people raising kids.
  • I don't know.

Micro_adam_lambert-micro
If you’re one of the millions of American Idol fans around the world, you already know who Adam L...
I’m bi and I’ve told my friends. They’re OK with it but my parents might not be. They’re constant...
Sexual orientation has been a big issue in team sports. In recent years, many athletes have start...
I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!