Jacob Two-Two TV Show Facts
Jacob Two-Two - Main Characters
- Jacob Two-Two - Jacob was nicknamed "Two-Two" because of his tendency to say everything twice. He's an honest kid, which often gets him into trouble. He looks up to his sibs, but they usually don't have time for him.
- X. Barnaby Dinglebat - On the surface he's a mild-mannered gas meter-reader, but he's really an international spy! Barnaby is the only adult Jacob knows who treats him as an equal.
- Buford Orville Gaylord Pugh - Despite his unfortunate name, Buford is one mellow dude. He is the new kid at school (just like Jacob) and the two become fast friends.
- Renée "Rattlesnake" Ratelle - Renée is the hotheaded French girl in Jacob's class. The two don't get along until they team up to solve a mystery together.
- The Family - Jacob's dad writes adventure books, his mom is a master of organization, and his sibs (Daniel, Marfa, Emma and Noah) are all too busy to make time for Jacob.
- Principal Greedyguts - Principal Greedyguts is a chubby, materialistic man with a serious dislike of children.
Jacob Two-Two - Fun Facts
- Jabob Two-Two is based on the life of Mordecai Richler's youngest son Jacob - he's the author of the Jacob Two-Two book series!
- Jacob Two-Two is set in Montreal, Canada.
- One of the series writers, Ken Cuperus, also writes for Stargate: Atlantis.
- Another Jacob Two-Two writer, Hugh Duffy, writes for the Grossology series.
Jacob Two-Two - Quotes
"Hey I thought kid power stood for defending all kid-anity... even little brothers." - Jacob
"Oh we were going to." - Emma
"As soon as we made you clean up our rooms." - Noah
"I'm going to have to do something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy." - Jacob
"Now look what you've gone and done... you broke the zombie." - Noah