Comments

Dos and Don'ts of Skin Care

Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld fills you in on how to take care of your skin! Back to Article

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-08-14 07:35:55 -0700

My skin is so dry but sometimes it goes really smooth after a day or two -_-

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-31 07:32:57 -0800

KW WHY YOU DO DIS TOO ME
i didnt even click this article XD

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-31 07:15:55 -0800

I have baby skin lol n i only use Victoria Secret things and i bronz my skin cuz bronzing helps it alot

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-16 19:33:48 -0700

im always ashy!!

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-07-31 14:05:43 -0700

I only get spots when I am stressd !

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-31 14:01:01 -0700

I take care of my skin but it doesn't love me back ;_; it still gets spotty

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-31 13:58:07 -0700

i doesnt get spots

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-07-29 18:03:11 -0700

i always take care or my skin

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-21 14:18:57 -0700

i moisturize too much tbh.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-04-21 13:56:23 -0700

This is great, I have REALLY sensitive skin and get spots easily xD

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 10:19:13 -0800

I'onn Know Wheaa My Momma Get That From ,
& I Threew The Name Of It Awaay Daang

Ariee_CashinOut
Ariee_CashinOut wrote:
2012-11-25 10:17:37 -0800

@ rissa imma try it but where you get the powder from like what store and whats is thee whole name of the powder

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 10:14:21 -0800

Off **

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 10:14:09 -0800

@Ariee Afterr , If U Do It Before, U Gone Wash All The Puff Of Your Facee

Ariee_CashinOut
Ariee_CashinOut wrote:
2012-11-25 10:13:06 -0800

@ rissa imma have too try da ! you put powerd puff on you face before or after you wash your face

manamanaa
manamanaa wrote:
2012-11-25 10:12:06 -0800

why u hate your skin?

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 09:11:55 -0800

I Havee To Put Powder Puff On My Face , To Make The Oiliness Go Awaay -.-

Ariee_CashinOut
Ariee_CashinOut wrote:
2012-11-25 09:10:49 -0800

@rissa... My skin is oily and sensitive too
I hate it !!!

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 08:56:08 -0800

iHatee My Skinn

Dessie bear
Dessie bear wrote:
2012-11-25 08:21:25 -0800

The same with mine xc

Poll

Biggest Skin Problem?

• My skin is way too oily.
  • My skin is super sensitive.
  • I break out all the time!
  • My skin is dry and flaky.

Finally! An all-natural skincare line that eliminates the glitz and glamour that can sometimes si...
Micro_summer-skin-care-micro
As the seasons change, so should your skin care treatment. Kidzworld has the tips you need to hel...
Don't let the winter weather wreak havoc on your skin! Kidzworld has the tips to help you care fo...

GlimmeringSky16