Comments

Wild Things: Red Crabs on Christmas Island

If you've heard of Christmas Island then you've probably heard about the 120 million land crabs that live there. Every winter they cover the town like a red blanket on their way to migrate. Back to Article

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2014-01-10 04:12:09 -0800

crabs!!!!!!!!

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-10-07 15:19:12 -0700

It would be so cool if you could go crab surfing on the crabs... Big Grin

da_man19

tsuki1997 wrote:
2013-04-25 08:09:46 -0700

Crabs are delicious. lol

Melanie5624
Melanie5624 wrote:
2012-08-16 18:34:33 -0700

Your wrong, red crabs are very good and edible. The government frowns on it.

What Phobia Do You Have?

• Ablutophobia - fear of washing or bathing.
  • Cnidophobia - fear of stings.
  • Insectophobia - fear of instects.
  • Pteronophobia - fear of being tickled by feathers.

We've been hearing a lot about stingrays ever since Steve Irwin was killed by one. We take a look...
There have been TV shows, movies and even a football team dedicated to dolphins. From Flipper to ...
Many animals on the endangered species list are there because of lost habitat or pollution. Read ...
Some of the most impressive facts about the Galapagos Giant Tortoise is that they keep growing fo...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!