Comments

Summer Shaving Tips for Girls

Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end up with nicks and cuts everywhere! Back to Article

deepakpandiar

idara121 wrote:
2014-08-05 11:08:49 -0700

Me too

mystry27
mystry27 wrote:
2014-08-05 10:30:48 -0700

i don't shave so i have no problems

totalmusic74
totalmusic74 wrote:
2014-01-14 14:02:09 -0800

LUCKY!!! I have to shave everyday Angry

olipop11
olipop11 wrote:
2013-12-19 09:44:27 -0800

i started to do it when i was about 9 and have done ever since and i am 13 xx don't ask permission just do it

olipop11
olipop11 wrote:
2013-12-19 09:42:50 -0800

it is not scary been doing it for years xx

Gabriella134
Gabriella134 wrote:
2013-11-18 10:34:41 -0800

but how do i convince my mom to shave

Gabriella134
Gabriella134 wrote:
2013-11-18 10:33:41 -0800

oh i knew that

Gabriella134
Gabriella134 wrote:
2013-11-18 10:33:00 -0800

oh i knew that

XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX wrote:
2013-11-18 10:31:08 -0800

My legs dont get hairy as so many girls this article must be for the girls who's legs get hairy.....

Gabriella134

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-23 10:34:30 -0700

Ok

bluetopaz329
bluetopaz329 wrote:
2013-08-23 10:30:26 -0700

my legs are already smooth

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-23 10:30:03 -0700

Cool coment

Poll

Best Way to Get Rid of Stubble?

• Shaving.
  • Waxing.
  • Depilatory creams.
  • Anything permanent, like electrolysis.

Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Micro_nair-micro
Wanna get rid of the peach fuzz covering your legs but your mom won't let you shave yet? Check ou...
Micro_waxing-micro
Shave, dissolve or wax your way to fuzz-free legs before hitting the beach this summer. Find out ...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?